what happened to Gknova?

fruito

can someone give me a quick run down why this site has gone all to hell. like i see 5 or 6 threads locked. people saying there moving to different sites? i dont want to get flamed i just didnt know who specifically to ask so i thought i would just post my question here :mrgreen: dont flame! thanks! :mrgreen:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carbon must know that Henry is a fake and he doesn't want us to waste our time. But how would he know? Did Treyarch tell him? I want answers so I'm going to make a new thread to carbon asking him what he knows if he knows anything. I personally don't think Henry is real but who knows.

carbon wouldnt lock a thread without a good reason. probably to much flaming. to much spamming. to many re-posts of threads. just a whole bunch a crap! and mikeh i am not posting to talk about it i just simply wanted to know why threads were being locked but i didnt know who to specifically ask. llike i said in my OP and i dont really care about Gknova anymore just wanted to know why it died down. i gae up on Gknova when first thread was locked. then i lost alll interest

The GkNova0 thread on this site was absolute bedlam. Its nice to see that Carbon has cleaned it up. :D

Call me a buzzkiller, but I just can't see why this "GkNova0" stuff is such a big deal. 50% of the people say it's real, and 50% say its fake. Im confused :?

im liking GKNOVA6 i have no clue what relation this has to cod it seems creppy and treyarch did try hiding many things from us before they always have a way of hyping us all up and this sites still uber scary it took me like an hour to get everything and shit and i had four freinds helping me all on laptops and now i found out its a hoax or some sort of random strange marketing ad i swear this god damn commercails get stranger and stranger every day.