**The Henry Langham Conspiracy: We Still Believe**

danufc7

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like this has gone awfully quiet, are the doves still here or has something secret happened that I've missed

I'm still here. I'm trying to find what an 'Advanced' Meeting Place could be.

Well I've been waiting for updates on gknova0 or for someone to have some new info, I have been thinking about that picture riddle that henry gave us (that we failed at) and I have a theory but it's way too late to figure it out now lol

Is he man in the transmissions Nikolai ? http://www.wethegamerz.com/forum/showth ... ife-SOLVED!

I've seen this before and it could be linked to nikolai but on the othe hand, henry or edward may of killed a Russian mans wife (not sure who the Russian would be) and could be taunting/angering him by saying "how's your wife"

But still... Deserves any brains ? Just saying..

Anyone who hasn't seent his should give you brains, im not bothered about brains but I will give them where they are due but the weird thing is that I have brains and I have no idea where I got them lol, is to do with post couture aswell? Anyway, I'm still waiting for this advanced meeting place to show it's face (or JavaScript)

He predicted the postponing, and the subsequent posting, of the transmission today.

And I will not answer any guesses.

he is currently unavailable at the moment, he promised to be back tomorrow. Hopefully he returns, unlike Henry.

Why does he say "WE found..." ???

BTW i can German too ;-)

I think the next update will be a riddle to the new meeting place

Good Point. WE is interesting.

Has anybody ever tried putting his grammar errors together or doing anything with them? I doubt they were on accident.

i believe in henry, but when he's being all cryptica nd not answering, im going to post this to the doves and crows.

german- these are dangerous times.

henry-i understand that, but these experiments? what possible results to do you expect to yeild?

german-how do you sleep?

henry- eer.. ive been sleeping ok. ive been sleeping ok, ive been taking the emoxa syrum like everyone else.

german-this is test unit/human number seven.

henry-what about him in there?

german-he's perfectly comfortable. in fact the 'truple'? has been proven to severly reduce his headaches.

henry-and i asume he's just another volunteer?

german-is there 'ilegible' composition, mr langham?

henry-how about this?

german-the motive to ascert control on indvidual for 'death' will create everyone equal.

henry-answer my question- what about these people? are they volunteers?

okay, the parts in inverted brackets are things i couldt hear properly, so i guessed.

i believe in henry, but when he's being all cryptica nd not answering, im going to post this to the doves and crows.

german- these are dangerous times.

henry-i understand that, but these experiments? what possible results to do you expect to yeild?

german-how do you sleep?

henry- eer.. ive been sleeping ok. ive been sleeping ok, ive been taking the emoxa syrum like everyone else.

german-this is test unit/human number seven.

henry-what about him in there?

german-he's perfectly comfortable. in fact the 'truple'? has been proven to severly reduce his headaches.

henry-and i asume he's just another volunteer?

german-is there 'ilegible' composition, mr langham?

henry-how about this?

german-the motive to ascert control on indvidual for 'death' will create everyone equal.

henry-answer my question- what about these people? are they volunteers?

okay, the parts in inverted brackets are things i couldt hear properly, so i guessed.

I don't see any parts in inverted brackets.

He predicted the postponing, and the subsequent posting, of the transmission today.

And I will not answer any guesses.

he is currently unavailable at the moment, he promised to be back tomorrow. Hopefully he returns, unlike Henry.

lol i tried and it looks like a failed with the whole color thing can u help me out again please and how do u add pics?