**The Henry Langham Conspiracy: We Still Believe**

danufc7

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I already acknowledge that this is fake, but I got into this, and I want to see in through to the end.

Let's get some effing updates and finish him like Mortal Kombat.

Agreed, just want to see this through and see if we can eventually push him into a dead end if he's fake.

And if he's real, I want to follow and see what direction this takes.

I think it has truth to it yes, and at one time I followed it blindly, but now it's just gotten a bit too confusing. I live in a weird timezone, and a lot of stuff happens when I'm asleep.

Anyway, I'm no longer a dove, not a crow, but an independant hawk. Always watching

I want to be a bird. Can I be a penguin?

lol, we can be Ostriches, and run far from all of this

I would rather be something majestic........

I think I will be an owl.

Ill stay a Wolf then, better watch out d00d...cause im hungry! :twisted:

No seriously i am, iv been fasting since 4am cant eat till 9pm....only 3 more hours left....

[EDIT] (added the PM to 9, just so you can sorta understand my hunger) :(

Even your leader can see the folly of your ways.

Are you so blind that you cannot realize that this "new path" is actually the same path you've been on this entire time?

Your rickety hopes and fictitious dreams have given you a false sense of security.

Resistance is futile. GK will prevail.

dude if you dont stfu im gonna punch you directly in the mouth its a videogame and you make it sound like life ctfu just STFU wtf are you a broken jukebo xL Flamerz O_______O

How about you don't flame other users in a double post.

he asked for it, why dont u take care of him? hes annoying and creepy