**The Henry Langham Conspiracy: We Still Believe**

danufc7

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Even now your pride engulfs your vision, blinding you to the truth right before your eyes.

They are watching. Waiting. Plotting. Discussing your fate.

The end is near.

Resistance is futile. GK will prevail.

And we will fight till the death to resist us. You can't corrupt me or anyone else.

dude, why are we resisting ourselves?

wouldn't that prove to be counter-productive and allow that anon troll to win?

Even now your pride engulfs your vision, blinding you to the truth right before your eyes.

The end is near.

THE CONTROL OF THE GK AND THERE CROWS IS NO MORE

WE WILL CRUSH YOUR SICK GAMES TO THE GROUND YOU WILL NOT KILL

AN INOCCENT AGAIN.

ONLY THE STRONG CHOSE NOT TO OBEY.

The end is near.

And we will fight till the death to resist us. You can't corrupt me or anyone else.

dude, why are we resisting ourselves?

wouldn't that prove to be counter-productive and allow that anon troll to win?

**** typo.

Even your leader can see the folly of your ways.

Are you so blind that you cannot realize that this "new path" is actually the same path you've been on this entire time?

Your rickety hopes and fictitious dreams have given you a false sense of security.

Are you so blind that you cannot realize that this "new path" is actually the same path you've been on this entire time?

Your rickety hopes and fictitious dreams have given you a false sense of security.

dude if you dont stfu im gonna punch you directly in the mouth its a videogame and you make it sound like life ctfu just STFU wtf are you a broken jukebo xL Flamerz O_______O

dude if you dont stfu im gonna punch you directly in the mouth its a videogame and you make it sound like life ctfu just STFU wtf are you a broken jukebo xL Flamerz O_______O

How about you don't flame other users in a double post.

guys carbons blocked the other henry thread, well

that means hess going to lock this aswell, ohwell

by the way i think we failed henry

but is still belevie

Did you actually read what I said?

yes, you said it was pointless and there was too much spam,

but it will happen to every henry page, so you might just be shuting them all down

hows your wife

guys carbons blocked the other henry thread, well

that means hess going to lock this aswell, ohwell

by the way i think we failed henry

but is still belevie

Did you actually read what I said?

yes, you said it was pointless and there was too much spam,

but it will happen to every henry page, so you might just be shuting them all down

hows your wife

You harshly paraphrased what I said, here let me post it again for you to read.

I have yet to receive any type of "official" confirmation of HL/gk0

However I would like to shed some light with my own OPINIONS about this debacle.

Ok, so gknova6 is real, from Treyarch. I know this for a few reasons...

[i will not name any names of people at Treyarch to protect their identities]

A Treyarch employee asked me if my address was still the same from when I flew out to Treyarch studios to play map pack 2 and 3 awhile ago. Then a week later or less I recieved the USB drive in the mail, which led to gknova6.com and the works. It all went from there.

Then while I was out at Treyarch previwing Black Ops in May, I chatted with a few Treyarch devs about gknova6, they obviously did not just flat out acknowledge it, but we shared the glances/nods/body language which confirms it again. We talked about what it was for, what the purpose of the gk campaign was, and about CoDz and all the members doing work and so on.

With Gknova6, all the documents and transmissions released were clearly related to the Cold War/Vietnam era (Black Ops). There was even a document that spelled the word Treyarch.

Anyway they updated that professional looking site maybe 7 or 8 times and that was over the course of a few months. Also while I was out previewing Black OPs I got that GKnova briefcase, I mean come on now people I got the case while I was there in my hotel, it was obviously staged by Treyarch. Anyway, some of the documents even listed items in the game that had not been released yet. So the contact I had with them, via the phone was very limited only a few times and on their schedule.

So what I am getting at is that this GKNOVA0 think is fake not Treyarch, and this is why I think that.

So first of all it started on a youtube page from the UK, which whomever ran it actually posted "carbon is a c*unt" after I started messaging them about being a hoax. That day the youtube site went offline and this gknova0 site came up.

The site is NOT professional AT ALL. I could easily create the same thing, probably better looking too.

Anyway that site was updated like every 5 minutes or something ridiculous. Also the contact to members from youtube, email, whatever was WAY to frequent.

Also, I just have this gut feeling, you say why would someone spend money on this hoax? I mean I never got a phone call, a package, or anything and I run the site..... if they wanted it to go public (which Treyarch wants) then you give me the stuff and I get it out there. Everything about this just does not add up to Treyarch's MO.

I guess that is all I can think of off the top of my head while I rant. If this does turn out to be real, then I will eat my underwear and put it on youtube.

I will continue to try and get a solid answer on the validity of all this.

- carbon

I was a believer, but the post which Carbon posted makes sense and the posts which "Henry/Edward" made kind of didnt. He left alot of loose ends and unanswered questions. Spelling mistakes which he tried to pass of as part of his aim or whatever you want to call it. This will probably be my last post on the "Henry/Edward" debacle but not my last on CODZ. I believe this is a very good site Carbon and all these topics to do with "Henry/Edward" are farce and 80% of them are spamming up the GKNOVA area of this site. Its not worthy to be in the GKNOVA6 area, as it has nothing to do with it. Anyway thats my opinion. This whole thing was fun while it lasted, and to be honest I did believe it was real at one point. However now i see its just a cheap attempt to create fuss through a big game franchise (Call of Duty) and it seems to be working. However if anybody else on this forum is being a part of this thread, solely because of sheer boredom, I respect your opinion and wish you luck. However I believe this thread should not be in the GKNOVA6 area of the forum.

Im sorry Carbon for any inconvenience I might of caused. Peace.