Quick-scoping, No-scoping or Slow-scoping?

Which one do you guys do most often? Personally, I like to "Slow scope" because it gets me a kill every time where as people who quick scope or no scope usually miss the first 1 or 2 shots. I know people call people who slow scope noobs but its more fun and it it gets you a kill every time. MW2 is the game that mainly started quick scoping and no scoping because it has faster ads in it. :roll:

P.S, did I say quick scoping, no scoping too much? :oops:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Its hilarious that people call The Normal, Intended method and style, not to mention more realistic tactic noobish.

Quick Scoping is cheap. No-Scoping is tricky, but thats because I use only Bolt Action.

On a Sort-of side note: I REALLY Hope Treyarch Doesn't let you put Less Powerful Sights like ACOG's on Sniper Rifle's. If you can do that in Black Ops I will Literally Cry. Its so stupid.

As most kids say: Quick scope like a real sniper

No....Snipers wait sometimes for weeks eating a single bar of chocolate for food just to kill one man at a distance of sometimes over 1 mile (longest shot ever made) while some kid behind a TV screen shoots at another kid who had to pee and left the controller and says that the quick scope is a big skill

Treyarch in CoD 9 Make a hard sniper mission like in CoD 4 but this time no getting discovered and running make another Vietnam based game based around not the SoG although i know i will love it but base it around normal soldiers if there are no Vietnam vets in CA fly My grandpa and me out during development and we'll tell you everything you would need to know from the standpoint of a sergeant....

IF i Flamed sorry

IF i ranted i know

IF you understand what I'm saying give me [brains]

- Official end of JTG's infamous rant-

Agreed. I also hope you have to earn the Scope for the Snipers like in World at War. I honestly use a Bolt Action Rifle without out a Scope quite Often.

At least one gun should start with a scope, like the Springfield. I usually only snipe, so it would be a major inconvenience to me. :P

At least one gun should start with a scope, like the Springfield. I usually only snipe, so it would be a major inconvenience to me. :P

True, Maybe the M-40 from the Trailer starts out with a Scope, the rest you have to earn. I've read there is also a Scope with Higher magnification that will probably be unlockable as well.

I would also like to point out that I accidentally voted for the wrong thing, I misread the poll as "what do you use". :oops:

Don't ask me how, but there should be one less vote for Hardscoping and one more vote for Quickscoping as the Noobiest.

I on mw2 have master all three cause in tight situation you can use quick scoping, if your across the map you can hard scope. And if you run around a corner and see a guy with a tactical knife and commander pro coming at you. Thats when you no scope, the hardest out of all three.

But i really miss aiming with your sights like in W@W I hope that blackops will let you have no scope attach to your sniper rifle......oh yeah more bolt action :D :D

I wouldn't call it "Hard-scoping". You're using the sniper for it's actual purpose. It's not meant to be used close range. Can you picture a US Marine running through Iraq with an Intervention/M40A3 spinning in circles like a ballet dancer and jumping up and down quickscoping? No, you wouldn't.

I like to aim my rifle and hold my breath for a steady and accurate shot. Not dance around and try and pull ridiculous quick-scopes or no-scopes. Also, just picture a Marine doing that. Funniest thing ever.

I'm sorry but if your someone who think quick-scoping and no-scoping takes skills your dumb. I honestly hate when i get randomly shot through a wall with one bullet and i get a hit marker when i snipe someone with out a wall in front of them. But i don't care what you do i don't even play this "game" anymore.

• 2 weeks later...