Captain Price in BO?

I was looking at the "World Premiere uncut" trailer and I noticed the same bloody hat that we've come to know and love from both the MW's.

At first I thought it couldn't be. Treyarch wouldn't use an IW character would they? Especially a MAIN character.

But the more I think about it, it could be him.

In the MW games, Price seems quite an old age, and the battle of Hue (the mission that I reckon he appears in) was in 1968. So if he was in his VERY late teens/VERY early 20's, that would mean he would be 60ish in MW's. Which obviously suggests it isn't.

Just have a look for yourselves and tell me what you think.

Pause at 1:02

I apologise if this has been mentioned but I searched and couldn't find it.

Also I know this is a crazy theory but you never know!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a crazy theory, but i don't think treyarch would put in a character from 2 infinity ward games, but it is interesting none the less...

Thats actually wrong there also was a Captain Price in CoD 1 and CoD 2 they therefor got him in EVERY of their games...

True, although some fans of the game believe that the Cpt Price in Cod 1 & 2 is the father of the MW version

its a crazy theory, but i don't think treyarch would put in a character from 2 infinity ward games, but it is interesting none the less...

Thats actually wrong there also was a Captain Price in CoD 1 and CoD 2 they therefor got him in EVERY of their games...

True, although some fans of the game believe that the Cpt Price in Cod 1 & 2 is the father of the MW version

Yeah but family is family... he would be too old if it really was him both times xD. Still its something that IW does not Treyarch!

Yeah, your right. Although with Reznov returning, he could be Treyarch's captain Price :lol:

I think there'd be a better chance of Price being in the game had he been a Treyarch character

Reznov returning would be a good example... but Reznov is a rip off of the friend of Wassili Saizew in the movie Enemy at the Gates (thats where they got the scene with the well from. They just had to make him more of a fighting nature because he would be with you throughout the whole game.

Yeah, your right. Although with Reznov returning, he could be Treyarch's captain Price :lol:

I think there'd be a better chance of Price being in the game had he been a Treyarch character

No, Its the Very Same Person, not just a look-a-like with the same name. Black Ops is sequel-ish to World at War, which is why its already been confirmed By Mark Lamia to be the same Reznov.

Why is it, there are Hundreds of Assumptions about Zombies, but when something is ACTUALLY Confirmed by The Head of Treyarch, people just ignore it.

No, Its the Very Same Person, not just a look-a-like with the same name. Black Ops is sequel-ish to World at War, which is why its already been confirmed By Mark Lamia to be the same Reznov.

Why is it, there are Hundreds of Assumptions about Zombies, but when something is ACTUALLY Confirmed by The Head of Treyarch, people just ignore it.

Sorry dude, that's what I meant. I know it's the very same Reznov. How could I explain this without sounding more stupid than I already have?

I mean: Reznov in W@W and BO could be Treyarch's version of Captain Price in both the Modern Warfare games.

Like both characters returning in the sequels.

LOL this is not MGS I'm sorry but the only reason that Cpt Price is in every Cod is because they are to lazy to make new characters no other reason.