GAMESCOM 2010 COLOGNE

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes,

don´t worry ill take as many pictures and videos I can (if they let me)!

Its highly unlikely, but i pray to god that I can catch Josh Olin somehow and ask him some questions.

For example : "Josh are you happy, that Gamestop employees solved the great mystery about Zombies in BO?" :lol: No just joking! I bet they would boot me out :P

Ill ask all the stuff the community wants to know: GKnova, WaW Zombies in BO, Co-op, HenryLangham, Secret of der Riese, Public Beta of MP, ...

What else you would want to know?

well he's not going to reveal anything about that I know, except Henry Langhem...that's the thing you should pay attention to most. since that's the only thing that he might answer.

Indeed. If he is fake im sure they dont want him tarnishing Treyarchs name and every one will shut up.

Hey guys,

on saturday i´ve been on gamescom. After aprox. 2 hours waiting time I finally entered the Black Ops exhibition.

Josh wasn´t there because he was already on his way to London. :-( All other guys there were german employees of Activision Germany. They didn´t give any information of the game.

Inside the black ops exhibition, a developer of Treyarch played a whole Campaign mission. I forgot the name, but it was the mission from one of those Trailers. (with the Window jumping scene) The game really looks nice and has a very very detailed world. We really got cold war feeling.

by the way: The mission starts at the "NOVA-Airbase!"

Unfortunatly thats all i can say. No further MP info, no co-op...

Hey guys,

on saturday i´ve been on gamescom. After aprox. 2 hours waiting time I finally entered the Black Ops exhibition.

Josh wasn´t there because he was already on his way to London. :-( All other guys there were german employees of Activision Germany. They didn´t give any information of the game.

Inside the black ops exhibition, a developer of Treyarch played a whole Campaign mission. I forgot the name, but it was the mission from one of those Trailers. (with the Window jumping scene) The game really looks nice and has a very very detailed world. We really got cold war feeling.

by the way: The mission starts at the "NOVA-Airbase!"

Unfortunatly thats all i can say. No further MP info, no co-op...

"nova airbase"!!!- maybe their trying to save their man from testing like in the first trailer?

Nova airbase could be a nuclear missile testing/construction group, it another thread someone mentioned that in some footage one of the characters says "we have to find out if nova6 is going to be weaponised"".

The definition of weaponization - The process of constructing a nuclear device, or testing its component parts separately or in a weapon model, to validate its design.

That's my theory.