What you DONT want to see in Black Ops!!

thek0olaidman

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC 130 and Chop gunner are not overpowered, if a huge missile/rocket or a 50 cal machine gun lights you up, you're going to die.

Think how it will be if the chopper from the Laos Campaign mission is a Killstreak.

And having to earn them will be a lot better.

Anyways, No OMA, No way AT ALL to resupply noob tubes, and no danger close.

AC 130 and Chop gunner are not overpowered, if a huge missile/rocket or a 50 cal machine gun lights you up, you're going to die.

Think how it will be if the chopper from the Laos Campaign mission is a Killstreak.

And having to earn them will be a lot better.

Anyways, No OMA, No way AT ALL to resupply noob tubes, and no danger close.

They are overpowered in my opinoin. its only an 11 killstreak!! especially if you have 5 7 11 on and all you really need is 5 kills.. or 4 with hardline.. The chopper gunner is out too long and is 2 hard to shoot down because yes i shoot them down.. but only after i get spawn raped and have no time to get away from my teammates that arent using cold blooded.

Let's see... Stopping Power, Juggernaut, Special Weapon, That stupid 3 killstreak RC car, OMA, Commando, No recoil guns, campers, I also think that diving thing is stupid... and quickscopers.

Ummm.... You can't take out campers and quickscopers, just saying ;)

I DON'T wanna see:

-Screwed Up Guns ( Overpowered, underpowered, no recoil, no God Gun)

- NO Marathon or Commando ( Lightweight is a yes! Why do they all run like their carrying an elephant?? Some people are GOING to be faster then others)

- Scrambler. Point of Scrambler: HELLO! I'M HERE SCREWING UP YOUR RADAR! DON'T TURN AROUND BECAUSE I'M RIGHT THERE!!! HELLO!!!!

- Host Migration In Game. It never works when you need it to, it migrates for no reason, or migrates and nothing changes and then the game ends. ( Unless they make a better Host-Migration SYstem, I don't want it)

Personally, I WANT marathon to return, that was a really good perk, people just hate it because it was matched with commando and lightweight (both of which I don't want to return) those two are both incredibly unrealistic, there shouldn't be any lunge at all imo, make the knife "animation" or whatever the same as in waw....just needs to be better detection when it hits, lightweight also, there is no way IN HELL that someone is ever going to be able to run NEARLY that fast with all the equipment that they have on, that is why they run "as slow as elephants" I'm not a military guy, but I'm betting that that stuff is probably 50 or 60 pounds, maybe more. Marathon however, a lot of people are going to be able to run for a long time, especially in war, your going to need to be able to run/jog for a while.

No commando! No danger close!!!! The noobtubes in mw1 and w@w were fine i dunno why they increased the explosive range in mw2. No stopping power (most pointless perk ever made and causes u to lose a perectly good perk slot.) No FMJ!!!

No shotguns which shoot 3 billion miles! Shotguns a primary not secondary (E.G Spaz and attachment shotties which have the same range as the gun :| if you have a gun such as a raffica as a secondary it means u have range as well but not an extremely good long range gun and extremely good close range.)

A way to break the "Over popular" perk combinations E.G lieght weight, marathon, commando which everyone uses. In other words make the perks even so people will use them all.

No "campy"/bad maps. A lot of the maps in mw2 are (lets be honest) poor (Underpass, Derail, Estate, Karachi, Rundown)

No pro perks

No super accurate guns

Okay, okay. For all the haters of lightweight, marathon and commando.

What about... now this is madness I know... but Keep marathon and lightweight in the game.

BUT! Get rid of commando.

i dont mind marathon but when its combined with lightweight and any 3rd tier perk like commando or ninja i get pissed

Seriously? NO MARATHON!. It completely Ruins the Pace of the Game. Why would you want a perk that lets you sprint indefinately? Its ridiculous! Its one of the main problems in Search and Destroy, with marathon you can sprint to the enemy spawn within 15 seconds on any map in the game. And there is absolutely no need for TWO perks that make you move faster.

No Hardcore Ricochet thats for sure, and more or less nothing from modern warfare 2, except for two attachments. They better re-name that perk though.

Oh and

27CDF27 ITS OVER 9000!!!!!

:lol::lol: :lol:

I think people whining about "CAMPERS!!!" is ridiculous.

The Players are Campers, so if you don't want them to return then don't play Multiplayer. It's just that obvious.

And this kinda isn't a "What I DON'T want", but more of a fix to what was. I think, anyways.

As for Perks, I think it'd be an interesting System to throw all the Perks into a sort of "Pick 3 Killstreaks" type of Menu where they are all listed on one page, but of course put them as their respective colors on said page. With that, you have to start from the top and work your way down, and to dodge just picking a "Marathon, Lightweight, Commando" class, it shuts off other perks as you pick down the list.

Random List of first to come to mind Perks (IDC if they are in the wrong color, it's an example)

[RED]

Stopping Power

Lightweight

Cold Blooded

Danger Close

[bLUE]

OMA

Scavenger

Marathon

[GREEN]

Commando

Ninja

Scrambler

Sit Rep

So say that's your list. For example if you pick Lightweight, it shuts off ones that can make this class overpowered.

[RED]

Lightweight

[bLUE]

OMA

Scavenger

[GREEN]

Scrambler

And if you continue down the list. You obviously picked Scavenger, so it takes out Sit Rep.

[RED]

Lightweight

[bLUE]

Scavenger

[GREEN]

Scrambler

It takes out Sit Rep because of Scavenger, for example, you can camp with tubes and claymores and just listen out for footsteps. So that way, without SR you can't hear them coming. And without OMA, you can't fetch more tubes and claymores. I mean, if the person dies you get them, but if they dodge then it's like, "F. I'm out."

And so forth.

Let's see... Stopping Power, Juggernaut, Special Weapon, That stupid 3 killstreak RC car, OMA, Commando, No recoil guns, campers, I also think that diving thing is stupid... and quickscopers.

1. You cannot take campers out, Its impossible 2. You can't take out quick scopers thats just silly.

I would like them to take out Juggernaut, Commando, Painkiller, Noob tube, OMA, Marathon, Lightweight, Tactical knife, and overpowered killstreaks.

Thank you, BRA1NL3S5