I just relized something

JS4598

Well if the 4 zombie maps from waw comes back that means Juggernaut will come with it, that is good for zombies but if it comes back to multiplayer too

Then that will suck major balls, unless its just a deathsteak but i would rather it completely gone from mp. What are your thought on this?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL The Mp-40?

Anyway. How Can you be Certain that Juggernaught will Return?

They Said the Maps have been Re-Created for Black Ops.

There is no Way to be certain that Juggernaught will be in. If thats the case, then Every weapon used in World at War on the Zombie Maps would Have to be in Black Ops, And they've already confirmed no Betties, so Your theory is busted.

They don't have to put Juggernaut in MP just because it's in zombies. They have the technology to only include it in Zombies.

Yes, and regarding Zieghall's post, they also have the technology to only include the original weapons/equipment in Zombies. Though, I think I'd prefer the new weapons and equipment to be in the classic maps.

I think that new weapons would be in zombies. If they include the old weapons they would either A) redesign them, which would take forever to do B) Include the files from the w@w guns, and they wouldn't look up to par. I think they they are either going to update the maps graphically so that they look like cold war era maps. Or make the maps look like they take place 30 years later(So they look like they have been demolished, ect.)

Exactly, I had thought that so apparent that I was responing with a little sarcasm by keeping in the same line of thought as the Original Post.

And even thought I doubt that will happen, It would be Awesome. I personally would trade half the guns in Black Ops for a Thompson.