What did we miss?

BBS

here is what i am finding

-there are no more titles in callsigns but backgrounds and you can edit your emblem.

i ... am pissed, vahn tweeted today saying that a cod HQ user said this and now he gets all the credit. i have posted this on cod hq for the PAST WEEK! i hate the internet :(

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, now Vahn tweeted about this guy getting part of it right. The guy posted about how the smiley face reticule and the smiley face on the side of the gun might point to something, since smiley faces have to do with have a nice day. Vahn said there is something else too. But we have yet to find out what its pointing to.

Alright, Vahn just tweeted "Fri Fact 13: Who watches the watch ... men." Hes referring to the watch man esque smiley face sticker on the side of the commando. Maybe hes talking about the watch on the person with the commando? I cant really tell what time the watch says, but i think its 2:00. The seconds counter on the watch also works. So i really don't have any clue what this big secret could be, but vahn really wants us to know what it is.

Alright, Vahn just tweeted "Fri Fact 13: Who watches the watch ... men." Hes referring to the watch man esque smiley face sticker on the side of the commando. Maybe hes talking about the watch on the person with the commando? I cant really tell what time the watch says, but i think its 2:00. The seconds counter on the watch also works. So i really don't have any clue what this big secret could be, but vahn really wants us to know what it is.

Exactly what i was thinking... Hold im Imma go investigate some more

Im thinking they are introducing a way to create a montage right from your console, like select a bunch of little clips and string them together. In the picture you can see theres 9 different parts for a video thats 1:05 minutes long. Its a possibility and that would be pretty big.

Any one else think this?

Im thinking they are introducing a way to create a montage right from your console, like select a bunch of little clips and string them together. In the picture you can see theres 9 different parts for a video thats 1:05 minutes long. Its a possibility and that would be pretty big.

Any one else think this?

I think thats obviously what the storyboard is for.

I've looked at the first segment - watchmen smily face on the gun, then u can see yourself in the survcamera - nothing interesting. Yes, the watch shows time, second hand moving. On the second map it shows different time. Also, there are only 8 segments in the video - so segment 9 is what?

There are only 2 segments roughly 4 seconds each - knife kills and sniper shot. What is Python Snub Nose? (just halfsec before sniper part).

I've looked at the first segment - watchmen smily face on the gun, then u can see yourself in the survcamera - nothing interesting. Yes, the watch shows time, second hand moving. On the second map it shows different time. Also, there are only 8 segments in the video - so segment 9 is what?

There are only 2 segments roughly 4 seconds each - knife kills and sniper shot. What is Python Snub Nose? (just halfsec before sniper part).

Phython is the .357 magnum. Snub nose is probably going to be an attachment. When a revolver is a snub nose that means that it has a shorter barrel. Like that one in goldfinger. Its probably going to increase damage or something.