What did we miss?

BBS

JD and Vahn keep elaborating that we misinterpreted something in the trailer.

Vahn keeps giving us hints. At first he said "Have a nice day." He revealed that to be a hint to this big mystery. In the trailer the 9th clip on the storyboard was titled "Have a Nice Day."

One thing that i notice about this picture is that their is no faction displayed in the lower left corner.

His most recent Tweet is "Watch that ******* killcam." There was no killcam in the trailer, however there was a person named "KillcamKing" In the trailer. His clan tag is [mAc], and his callsign looks like this...

So lets go over what KillcamKing does throughout the trailer.

-At :23 he is shown getting killed by Vahn with a commando.

-At :45 Waynenoobton aka danskdansk kills him with a headshot with the commando.

-At 1:02 He is shown again, but this time he is level 29. In the two previous clips he is level 32, which proves that this wasn't filmed in chronological order.

So im still not sure what this thing that we missed is. Using this info, do you guys have any clues?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Black Ops is coming to the Mac? Could be the clan tag significance.

And maybe the theater mode is made with killcams? Don't forget the slow-mo kill at the end, could that count as a killcam?

I didn't think about that whole Mac part, but it does make sense. Wouldn't they have announced that by now so that people could preorder it?

I was also think about how maybe that the slo-mo at the end would be considered like a killcam, but i didn't notice anything fishy during that part.

Have A Nice Day

makes you think of a sun doesnt it?

now look above his hand, it looks like something, i only got this part from his emblem which looks like a nice day. he is also seen being sniped, and after that DJVahn is killed by a missile, which looks like it came all around the map from the previous clip(seen with the rc car) these are all my guesses.

Just figured something out. One of his other tweets is "@DJVahn has just..."

In the trailer at the very end on the bottom it says "FRIENDS: T8rSalad has just updated their emblem" so his tweet is definitely a reference to that. Maybe twitter integration? They have said there will be social media integration in the game.

In the trailer at the very end on the bottom it says "FRIENDS: T8rSalad has just updated their emblem" so his tweet is definitely a reference to that. Maybe twitter integration? They have said there will be social media integration in the game.

This may damn well be it. Someone said this before but no one has brought up Twitter. Some one tweet this to him.

Where about do you see this because i can't see it at all ? Tell me the timeframe ?

Where about do you see this because i can't see it at all ? Tell me the timeframe ?

Pause at 1:24. Its in the middle close to the bottom. You might not be able to read it, so go look at the vid on callofduty.com. Its better quality, so the text is clearer.

You can see at the segemnt part T8rsalad updated his emblem so the only place where they could Socially integrate this is Twitter!

here is what i am finding

-red dot doesnt appear until aimed down sight

-camera can be toggled from beginning of the game

-there are no more titles in callsigns but backgrounds and you can edit your emblem.

-a faction is the special ops

-the video might be shot all on the same map.

-maps are divided into sections, all clearly being shown in the trailer 1 at the beginning 2 at the rc car and 3 at the sniper

here is what i am finding

-red dot doesnt appear until aimed down sight

-camera can be toggled from beginning of the game

-there are no more titles in callsigns but backgrounds and you can edit your emblem.

-a faction is the special ops

-the video might be shot all on the same map.

-maps are divided into sections, all clearly being shown in the trailer 1 at the beginning 2 at the rc car and 3 at the sniper

The reticule like that in MW2 too, but if you spin to the right you can see the dot starting to show up when your not ADS. And how do you know about the camera toggle? Are you talking about the theater mode camera or the surveillance camera? And there are two different maps in the trailer, Summit (Snowy one) And launch (The one with the rocket launching). Also, i dont think the maps are divided into sections. Those numbers shown are just random decals (Im not sure about the numbers like "D4" on the mini map though.)

People where thinking of the snipers face could be a developers face. What they mean is it could be like in other games you can uplaod a photo and it models the players face to whats in the photo but i personally think thats too far for a CoD title but just throwing it out there.

Snipers face? Time frame to the sniper your talking about? There is no way they would let you upload your own face and have it displayed on that character. It could easily be abused, not to mention it would look terrible. However, customizable characters are confirmed so maybe thats what they are talking about.

People where thinking of the snipers face could be a developers face. What they mean is it could be like in other games you can uplaod a photo and it models the players face to whats in the photo but i personally think thats too far for a CoD title but just throwing it out there.

Snipers face? Time frame to the sniper your talking about? There is no way they would let you upload your own face and have it displayed on that character. It could easily be abused, not to mention it would look terrible. However, customizable characters are confirmed so maybe thats what they are talking about.

Sorry, Forgot to mention it's in the Prestige edition video at the end when the Rc car is sitting behind him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_ZLAQysHz4

Well first off i can almost assure you that the multiplayer trailer was made via the theatre mode. As if you look closely at the segments part, the title of segment part 1 is "We've taken the lead" Which is what is said after the first kill in the trailer. I do like the twitter updates idea though, but for some reason i always believed that it was going to happen in Black Ops. One thing for sure is treyarch loves fuckin mysteries, so who knows what vahn was talking about. P.S. He has just posted a tweet saying " If you can't beat them, get complicated with them" and it also gives a link to his Blip.fm channel. IDK what this means but just letting you guys know

Well first off i can almost assure you that the multiplayer trailer was made via the theatre mode. As if you look closely at the segments part, the title of segment part 1 is "We've taken the lead" Which is what is said after the first kill in the trailer. I do like the twitter updates idea though, but for some reason i always believed that it was going to happen in Black Ops. One thing for sure is treyarch loves fuckin mysteries, so who knows what vahn was talking about. P.S. He has just posted a tweet saying " If you can't beat them, get complicated with them" and it also gives a link to his Blip.fm channel. IDK what this means but just letting you guys know

He included the hashtag #House at the end of it. So i take it that it is a quote from house.

People are now saying that the "Have a Nice Day" thing confirms the beta to be released on 9/4/10. This is because if you pause it when the "have a nice day" part comes up you can see that it is the NINTH clip and that the clip lasts for FOUR seconds. Another thing i noticed is that its spectating Vahn at that point, and vahn is the one that relayed the mystery info. Im still undecided, but that makes sense. Plus, my twitter integration theory doesn't explain the "Have a nice day" thing.