4 Co-op Maps Revealed From Gamestop?

iLLMATICxKiNG

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HURRAY THIS IS AWESOME! 8-) 8-) 8-)

But i really hope they made 4 NEW MAPS and not only 4 updated maps from WaW. I can´t imagine that they let us play all that shit again? That would make absoloutly no sense!!! Treyarch isn´t so stupid :facepalm:

I´m really exited to see what will happen the next days! Maybe we´ll get an official confirmation!?

Come on JD_2020 tell the world whats going on and make millions of people around the world happy. I BET THE PRE-ORDERS WILL INCREASE LIKE AN EXPLOSION

*EDIT: TO GIVE US THE OLD MAPS IN BLACK OPS WOULD ONLY MAKE SENSE TO FULFILL THE STORYLINE RESPECTIVELY GIVE THE PLAYERS A TRANSITION TO THE NEW COOP-MODE. EVERYTHING ELSE WOULD BE STUPID.

Things to note:

1. If the zombie maps come with the hardened edition, this means that the 2-4 player coop mode is stil undisclosed...I wonder what it could be...

2. No one will ever obtain a Hardened edition because GameStop will have to close down having been sued for $9999999999999999999 by Treyarch for ruining the secret ;)

3. Longest 88 days EVER

4. ZOMBIEEEEEEEEES :D :D :D :D :D

Not confirmed. People that work as gamestop all mostly all D Bags. I think that they are just saying zombies so they dont have to explain that its for a unannounced co-op mode, or because they just want to act like they know what they are talking about. Look at that video that cloud posted, she said that the badge thing was a necklace. She obviously didn't know what she was talking about.

Well, actually after looking into it some more. I realize that of all the gamestops that are saying this are saying " Its updated to the the black ops engine." Which means that gamestop is telling them to say this. Which either means, gamestop has their facts wrong and they are just spreading false things. Or treyarch told them this and gamestop just decided to let everyone know.

I also made sure that i said MOSTLY people that work at gamestop are D bags. Cause every single person that works at my local gamestop is one. I've also seen some other D bags at other ones too. I have a story about it if you care. Please tell me you don't work at gamestop, do you?

Well I was in the same room with my bro talking to her and i dont know if you can here it in the video (she was quiet) she says ok let me scroll down before she talks about the zombie thing. Also she says sorry for the pauses in between I had to wait for my computer to load. I think gamestop put it on their site but havent told them YET not to elaborate. A little though XD. I am almost positive if you call tomorow they will say I cant talk about it. On a side not a couple of the gamestops I called after my bro made the videos said the coop mode has not been anounced.

From lilmike002001 on CallofDuty.com forums

"After hearing about the special edition releases of BlackOps I headed to my local gamestop to upgrade my preorder. I asked the guy behind the counter if he had anymore information on the special editions. He then handed me a pamplet of 4 papers stapled together. The front page reads 'Hardened edition details' with 4 pictures dipicting the 'medal' 'avatar outfit' 'steelbook' and a classic picture of WAW zombies on it.

Under the list of 'summary of features' it says "Four exclusive Zombie maps from World at War updated for the Black Ops engine ($15 value)"

Reply from Muttdawg509

"he is right, as soon as I read this I called gamestop to ask "what comes in your special edition" and he told me aboutthe medal, the steelbook, and 4 EXTRA ZOMBIE MAPS!!!!! I then said "did u just say zombies?" hhe verified it, and then I said "u know treyarch hasn't revealed that yet right?" all he said was "oops, oh well" and then chuckled!!!!! its O F F I C I A L"

I JUST HAD A MANGASIM!