4 Co-op Maps Revealed From Gamestop?

iLLMATICxKiNG

From lilmike002001 on CallofDuty.com forums

"After hearing about the special edition releases of BlackOps I headed to my local gamestop to upgrade my preorder. I asked the guy behind the counter if he had anymore information on the special editions. He then handed me a pamplet of 4 papers stapled together. The front page reads 'Hardened edition details' with 4 pictures dipicting the 'medal' 'avatar outfit' 'steelbook' and a classic picture of WAW zombies on it.

Under the list of 'summary of features' it says "Four exclusive Zombie maps from World at War updated for the Black Ops engine ($15 value)"

Reply from Muttdawg509

"he is right, as soon as I read this I called gamestop to ask "what comes in your special edition" and he told me aboutthe medal, the steelbook, and 4 EXTRA ZOMBIE MAPS!!!!! I then said "did u just say zombies?" hhe verified it, and then I said "u know treyarch hasn't revealed that yet right?" all he said was "oops, oh well" and then chuckled!!!!! its O F F I C I A L"

UPDATE:

BEST BUY CONFIRMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/cal ... 0fc595en02

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets face it guys... Zombies have been "unconfirmed" for a while now... This certainly adds to the case

It's everywhere... People have been told this at my local game shop ( gamestation big up) it's also on amazon etc..

Treyach forget to get them to sign a document ? I think not... But stores do need to no what they are selling people..

Hope this is true... Meaning killing zombags with cold war weaponry... I'm thinking upgraded crossbow... Can I get a hell yeah!

P.s... Can we get thread merge?

That would be sooo awesome if it was map pack 4 with the rumored 4 zombie maps. but even the classic maps from W@W would be great with the new graphics, guns and stuff.

too bad i wont be able to get the prestige/hardened edition. i will definitely buy them for $15 though

My Gamestop says it on their webpage as well:

The Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition comes with:

Limited edition Black Ops Collector’s Medal w/display case

4 extra playable co-op maps not in the standard edition

Exclusive Black Ops PS Home avatar outfit

Premium, special-edition SteelBook™ case

Call of Duty: Black Ops full game

Quantities limited; only available while supplies last.