The things you actually liked about MW2

JS4598

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved this game although many hated most things about it.

There has been alot of discussion about what we hate, well what do you like?

The MW2 hatred on this site is pretty thick lol. But I too really like it. It's so dynamic, so many different possibilities and ways to do things.

I loved this game although many hated most things about it.

There has been alot of discussion about what we hate, well what do you like?

The MW2 hatred on this site is pretty thick lol. But I too really like it. It's so dynamic, so many different possibilities and ways to do things.

Even though im the one that started the big hate thread about MW2, i still do like that game. The game would be like so so so so awesome if they fixed all the BS thats in it though.

The graphics and the ak47. Thats it. Modern Warfail is the reason why I don't think Black Ops will be good!

Ya well this is Treyarch they listen to the fans and they have probably fixed everything about MW2 that people complained about so before you start thinking they will be the same think about that for a sec

listen. if MW2 was such a real bad game, why is it the most played game EVER? there are things to hate but honestly, it has made a trend.

...because Treyarch couldn´t release the 4th mappack in time! :lol::lol:

*EDIT: I think the reason everybody bought MW2 is that all people expected that it will be much better than MW1. But it isn´t. After 2 month I was back on WaW. And as u see I am still adicted to it.

The graphics and the ak-47. Thats it. Modern Warfail is the reason why I don't think Black Ops will be good!

Ya well this is Treyarch they listen to the fans and they have probably fixed everything about MW2 that people complained about so before you start thinking they will be the same think about that for a sec

But think about it, Treyarch saw that MW2 sold a lot so they might want to put a lot of stuff from there to Black Ops. That's business. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: [brains] [brains] [brains] :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The graphics and the ak-47. Thats it. Modern Warfail is the reason why I don't think Black Ops will be good!

But think about it, Treyarch saw that MW2 sold a lot so they might want to put a lot of stuff from there to Black Ops. That's business. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: [brains] [brains] [brains] :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ya they probly will but only the things that most people liked they arnt going to make a remake or they wont make sales

listen. if MW2 was such a real bad game, why is it the most played game EVER?

:facepalm:

What makes you think that because the game sold a lot it automatically is a good game? Thats completely illogical.

And besides, Halo 3 is the most played game, not modern warfare 2.

Modern warfare 2 has been the most played game on xbox and ps3 since the week mw2 has launched. It probably will still be more played on xbox even when reach comes out.

variety in guns (not the balance)

the hype

elevators until they got patched (private matches)

accolades

challenges

callsigns

Campaign except how it never finished

level 70

maps

mute in lobby

host migration

game/round winning kill

Silencers on lmgs/snipers

killstreak

demolition