did you have noticed the eyes on GKnova6?

Hey folks,

few minutes ago i was on gknova6 again.

I entered the password then the screen zoomen out. Everything is quite normal.

But did you guys ever noticed what happens if u push the green button in front of you two or three times in a row again??

At first you hear the heartbeat going up (EKG sound). It seems like the guy on the chair gets an injection or something! On the upper tv screen you will see eyes staring at you!

is this new found or old? if its old i´ll delete the thread.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

few minutes ago i was on gknova6 again.

I entered the password then the screen zoomen out. Everything is quite normal.

But did you guys ever noticed what happens if u push the green button in front of you two or three times in a row again??

At first you hear the heartbeat going up (EKG sound). It seems like the guy on the chair gets an injection or something! On the upper tv screen you will see eyes staring at you!

is this new found or old? if its old i´ll delete the thread.

If u double click any of the TV buttons that face appears.

I just tried to screenshot it and post it on this topic but it is almost impossible. Try and have a go.

it doesn't look like a face for me

Compare the previous screencap I posted and this image.

Key

GREEN = Nose area

RED = Eyeball area

I would also like to note that eye socket area around the eyeball itself look abnormally shadowed compared to the rest. Possibly a sign of rotting?

EDIT: The image is pretty hard to decipher with the background image. Try copying the image (If you use Chrome, Right click > Copy image) and opening it in another program.

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't help but noticing this...

Is it just me or does the Black Ops cover character's eyes look strikingly similar to the eyes on the screen, mostly in terms of lighting? Maybe the screen is a reflection of his eyes once the normal images disappear? Judging by the hands on the GkNova6, they seem like they could be in the same position as the character on the full image. This leads me to the theory that the character on the cover is Henry/Edward in the room of GkNova6 where he was trapped. Here's a close of his eyes.

You might want to copy the image into another program; it's hard to vie won this website.