More To Solve On Der Riese

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, "A little birdy" means, that carbon was told this was possible... how, no one knows yet, but, I do remember him asking about the moon one night in chat.

I don't think randomly trying would work, there has to be a sign somewhere on how to do it, people have done all kinds of combinations for the teddies and the flytrap items, none have worked... if carbon brings it up, it IS possibly, there IS a way, he knows there is.

Well, "A little birdy" means, that carbon was told this was possible... how, no one knows yet, but, I do remember him asking about the moon one night in chat.

I don't think randomly trying would work, there has to be a sign somewhere on how to do it, people have done all kinds of combinations for the teddies and the flytrap items, none have worked... if carbon brings it up, it IS possibly, there IS a way, he knows there is.

I agree.

how do you know if carbon is being black mailed by josh olins baseball bat? telling us to keep searching der riese for tons of stuff were still not close to yet. i smell a ploy.

i say someone should send josh olins a message, to give us a reason why we should continue searching der riese? or ask him what if we never find out the secret, when would they reveal it by hints?

there's something hidden in the building to the left of teleporter C.

everyone look at the der riese map, and look right under teleporter C above the atom with 935 on it.

you can see where the wall looks incomplete, but in the game it's just a wall.

it's not a window, cause the gap is bigger than other windows, so it's signifying a door.

makes sense if there's something in that building, but how do we get in?

I didn't really know where else to post this, but this topic seemed as good as any zombies discussion.

Well basically... i was just thinking about zombies the other day and occurred to me that maybe its not infectious. My theory is based on the fact that you never see any other zombies except for German soldiers (Obviously long dead as they are pretty badly decomposed, but no freshly killed ones). Where are all the scientists that were working in Der Riese? Surely some of them would have become zombies too along with some civilians and allied soldiers... also when you get downed by a zombie, you just die. You don't turn into a zombie. So what i'm thinking is that, although element 115 is highly radioactive and apparently is the cause of the zombies, the dead nazi soldiers were reanimated by the germans to use as more men (seeing as Germany would fast be running out of troops as they were losing the war). Therefore it seems that it is only possible to become zombified by coming into contact with 115, but not by being bitten etc.

i know this is off topic a bit but i wasn't sure where it would be a good place to post it. sorry if it pisses anyone off :S

OK this is a little far fetched but it hit me like like a train.

FIRST of all we take the two sayings "Return through Aether" And "Embrace the Trinity" that everyone has been talking about.

SECOND we take the theory of activating the Flytrap three times.

THIRD we take notice (again) that the teddies and monkey are holding PaP's weapons and Perks a colas.

WHAT IF we had all those things equipped, weapons included, activated the Flytrap and got everyone to press X or square while inside the PaP machine? I have no way of getting to my Xbox at the moment so I would be so damn thankful if someone were to try this out and get back to me. Thank you for listening to my rantings :D

This may not mean anything but I was in a game yesterday, four people but one person bailed so three, and we got to wave 28 and my two other team mates had no weapons due to dying, and I didn't have any ammo. The dogs came and we took out all of the dogs that had spawned, god a nuke grabbed it, and took out the rest of the dogs. Then it just stopped, we were on wave 28 for at least 30 minutes, looking for the last dog, teleporting, shooting everything, activating everything, the fog was still there and everything, no last dog, no max ammo. Just fog. I ended up spending like 90,000 points teleporting and activating stuff trying to end the round but it didn't work so we just held grenades in the end.

Sometimes that happens, apparently just a glitch where the last dog goes outside the map, never returns, and since you have to kill it to end the round, the round never ends. But if there is any specific trigger that causes the glitch, I'm not sure.

Yes i know how to make that happen it has happened to me 3 times already and me and my friends even saw the dog run through the map and we tried to kill it but it wouldnt die. but what you have to do is go underground you know what little space where that one window is underneath the quick revive and get in that dog glitch thats in the corner then when you have a dog jumping in front of your face DONT kill it let another one come line up behind it and then another one but that last one should run out the window i have done this once a long ass time ago i dont know if it still works but thats what i did to get it to do that and the dog will return to that window every 10 minutes i think its in a glitch where it runs around the map but yeah every 10 mintues it will run through that window but we have never been able to kill it even with bettys so dont try this if you still want to contuine because i dont think theres anyway.