More To Solve On Der Riese

im...not...sure...ill...think...of...ways...though...we...might...just...have...to...wait...for...der...reise...for...ipod...though

wtf dose der reise on i pod have to do with anything? i see a hint here from carbon, and he knows alot more than the rest of us, pay attiton and go back and look!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, the easter eggs are the most important for some of us, the site was meant to find the back-story to Nazi Zombies when the site first began, all the easter eggs come to together as clues for the back-story, and yet we haven't finished the back-story yet, we still are not sure how it all happened, so that is why carbon is saying that we haven't finished looking through Der Riese.

I understand this, but in most cases people are just looking for meaning in things when there wasn't any intended. You can still try to piece together the story, of course, its highly unlikely that you'll find any new major clues. Furthermore, I'm saying that its downright useless to try shooting teddies in specific order while teleporting and with the last bullet in your PaPed weapon.

well, the easter eggs are the most important for some of us, the site was meant to find the back-story to Nazi Zombies when the site first began, all the easter eggs come to together as clues for the back-story, and yet we haven't finished the back-story yet, we still are not sure how it all happened, so that is why carbon is saying that we haven't finished looking through Der Riese.

I understand this, but in most cases people are just looking for meaning in things when there wasn't any intended. You can still try to piece together the story, of course, its highly unlikely that you'll find any new major clues. Furthermore, I'm saying that its downright useless to try shooting teddies in specific order while teleporting and with the last bullet in your PaPed weapon.

Have you tried that?

Every small easter egg we find is like another piece of the jigsaw.. that will give us a clearer picture.

This is coming from Carbon, who has actually met and is in contact with the guys behind the game at Treyarch.. you think he would know!

My point is that I don't have to try that. I don't have to try anything. The code for the easter eggs in the game is very clear cut. The functions that control the Flytrap, radios, etc are all clearly outlined and upon reading them it is obvious that all they do is play animations and sounds. That's it. Beyond that, its also obvious from the code that all the easter eggs of that type* have already been found, because they're all accounted for in there. Trying random combinations of actions is a complete waste of time and it will never get you anywhere. Obviously, I can't stop anyone from doing so. I'm simply trying to save you some time.

* - Meaning the only easter eggs that might be left hidden are ones that don't do anything, such as writing on the walls.

Some wiriting dont look like illuminati. I belive a symbol even is deciphored as, "the protector of the bearer". Wot that means could be the protector of the undertaker or the protector of the BEARer. The achievements/trophies and lyrics to all the songs has looked to be helpful. Why would Richtofen destroy zombags, he really likes them. Niko says something along the lines of stumps and Richto says "very fascinating creatures arent they". When I waz in the garage hole, dempsey was getting vocal and richto told him to be quite while he worked...

"nikolai you offer yourself as bait?"

Hey guys,

today I had a strange experience:

I played der Riese in a 4 player game with some of my friends. Flytrap was activated, bears+monkey were killed in a random order and mr.monkey was burned in the furnace...

We played the boring "camp-on-the-catwalk" strategy.

I had the wunderwaffe DG3 and was sitting in the back of the catwalk to shoot out of the windows and on the stairway in front of us...

So far so good. Near the end of round 25 all the zombies were still running to our location. Suddenly 3or4 zombies changed their direction and were running back to the side of the speed-cola or the garage. The other freakbags (maybe 20 zombies) were still running to our nice lil camping spot. Nobody dropped a monkey or something.

I asked myself: what the hell are they doing? why they run away? are they scared to face the death again? Or maybe they want to show us something...? :shock: I tried to follow them but they were dissapeared! :o We (all 4 players) tried to find them but they were gone. The next round didnt start as well... No crawlers, no zombies, no nothing... After 10 minutes we just wanted to quit that game, suddenly two of them reappeared somewhere in the garage (or nearby) and killed my friend upstairs at the stairway of the garage! :shock: :shock: WTF was that? Where they were comming from? Everything looked normal nothing has changed!

I played der Riese very very very very often but i have NEVER seen this before! :?

Has anybody made the same experience? Or what do you think about it? Is this a part of the last secret we still have to solve? Im really confused right now. :o :shock: :?

I've seen runners run away but nothing like that.

This one time we had a bunch of crawlers so 1 decided to leave the bunch and go on his own so we all followed him to see where he was going and what he was going for. We tried to get him to attack us by lying infront of it and shooting our guns around it but it didnt respond to any of that and continued to crawl to whatever it wanted. It went from the switch towards the m1a1 than into the lab than when it got to the " :?: :arrow: " it stopped looked at it than turned at us and hissed at us than it kept crawling and went over the bridge to the double tap and started to rub itself back and forth against the machine, probably looking for chaaangeee. After it stopped causing friction against the perk machine it snapped out of its hypnosis state and began to attack us.

At those 2 perk locations, the DT and the SC you can hear crying.

Hey guys, hey carbon,

im pretty sure all hints are placed that everybody can find it. There is no need for noclip-mods or something.

Further more im pretty sure that we have already found all hints, we just have to understand them right.

In my opinion the (some)chalk writings on the walls are very important.

For example: I am thinking about this "Embrace the trinity thing"(mainframe)... some guys said they want to tell us to get the wunderwaffe, raygun and monkeys. but i cant believe it because as you know ONLY ONE PERSON could get the "trinity". -Or maybe can we start an atom-bomb somehow? Im sure we cant´t. :(

My suggestion:

did anybody tried in a 3 or 4 player game what happens if 3 persons use all teleporters at the same time? Maybe the fourth player has to do somethin at the mainframe?

Maybe some of you could try out what happens.. (if something happens :lol: )

Gretz from germany!

also thought that and maybe one person activates fly trap and other 3 shoot the teddys at the same time

Well.... I've always had a theory that what the bears are holding matters.

Bowie knife

PAP Pistol

Monkey Bombs

Juggs

why are these the objects being held? And is it just a coincidence that you can have these four things? I've tried activating the fly trap with NOTHING BUT THOSE FOUR THINGS equipped, but nothing out of the ordinary happened. Maybe you need to do something else as well???

Just asking, is it possible to kill every teddy/monkey with what they are holding? Maybe that will do something, I don't know.

No, the teddy above the mainframe is holding the knife, and there's no way to get up there. Maybe kill the teddies in a different order? Or activate the rest of the eggs in a particular order?

Hey guys,

today I had a strange experience:

I played der Riese in a 4 player game with some of my friends. Flytrap was activated, bears+monkey were killed in a random order and mr.monkey was burned in the furnace...

We played the boring "camp-on-the-catwalk" strategy.

I had the wunderwaffe DG3 and was sitting in the back of the catwalk to shoot out of the windows and on the stairway in front of us...

So far so good. Near the end of round 25 all the zombies were still running to our location. Suddenly 3or4 zombies changed their direction and were running back to the side of the speed-cola or the garage. The other freakbags (maybe 20 zombies) were still running to our nice lil camping spot. Nobody dropped a monkey or something.

I asked myself: what the hell are they doing? why they run away? are they scared to face the death again? Or maybe they want to show us something...? :shock: I tried to follow them but they were dissapeared! :o We (all 4 players) tried to find them but they were gone. The next round didnt start as well... No crawlers, no zombies, no nothing... After 10 minutes we just wanted to quit that game, suddenly two of them reappeared somewhere in the garage (or nearby) and killed my friend upstairs at the stairway of the garage! :shock: :shock: WTF was that? Where they were comming from? Everything looked normal nothing has changed!

I played der Riese very very very very often but i have NEVER seen this before! :?

Has anybody made the same experience? Or what do you think about it? Is this a part of the last secret we still have to solve? Im really confused right now. :o :shock: :?

I am thinking bug

sometimes, if you are in specific areas with team mates, it will cause a clash of the zombies target.

You might be equal distance from the zombie then someone else, and tiny fluctuations in your

position cause it to alternate between targets.

(An example of this is the door next to the main frame, that leads to the garage.

If you have 2 people and somebody stands on either side, the zombies will run back and forth between

you).

There is also the glitch by the window to the Fly trap

if you stand at that window with ur back to it, the zombies can sometime freeeze

and if you run away, they will run first to the window, then you!

I think it is one of these glitches that went into a huge delay, or something of the sort :D

The SOS on the shack consist of 9 boards 3 letters and 5 sandbags. In the shack there is an unopened 935 fields operation manual on the bottom level of the shelves and there are a few wooden crates on fire. You can also see the :?: :arrow: from the window if you looking from the clock.

OKay, right now I have a solo Der Riese game paused

I am on level 17

I have all perks and the Bowe Knife

I have an MG and a SPH pack a punched

I have monkey bombs

I have bouncing betties

I have activated the fly trap

I have thrown a bomb into the furnace

I have shot all teddys and monkeys

I have activated the disappearing brick

I have activated all radios

I have activated the song through the brains

I have heard the children singing

I have experienced the box thing we are talking about (with the symbols. Myne was a skull in a diamond)

I have made my characte groan at all the chalk boards + dog foot print + 935 book

Is there anything anybody wants me to try?

* ALso, here are some things we should look into....

- Furnace is double sided. Somebody should no clip into the closed side of the furnace.

- There is a room under the dog paw print that is in the tunnel

- There is a symbol on the wall just in that tunnel that changes from distance

- There are 4 tours near the Catwalk-teleporter, each with a progressing amount of attached poles

(First tower has 1, 2nd towers has 2, etc. ALl towers are capped).

- There is what looks like a galaxy visible at a certian spot in the sky, or a Huge light

WHat should I do?

Well all I can think of is, have you tried anything involving the "spot on the moon" idk what it is. Some people say its a monkey, some say its a teddy, I thought it looked like a red spot. Also another thing I had never even heard of until a couple of days ago is a supposed "Upgraded Juggernog" You go upstairs by the furnace room into the room with the chalkboard and the desks, then look at the red bottle on the desk and hold "X/Square:" until your character sighs. Sorry if you already knew its just something I hadn't heard of.

There are sometimes 4 red dots on the moon as youtube videos show

sometimes they circle

I don't know howe to activate them!

I can't upgrade jugggernog :D

I have shot at the xerum 525 jars, can't sigh at them.

I have also opened all the doors

and I have thrown a monkey bomb into the floorboards in the Garage!

.... Do you think I should throw another monkey into the furnace?

*Sorry for the double post*

I just threw another monkey bomb into the furnace

The same sound files of Sam and the Monkey played

but this time, zombies said "SAM" and "PLAYTIME", although there was only one crawlie left

on the other side of the map.

SO the voices were not coming from zombies :P

Probably just poor programming ;)

*I just threw A THIRD monkey bomb into the furnace.

The crawlie stopped and kept saying playtime

and everything was the same.

Maybe that's the purpose of throwing a monkey bomb in the furnace?

All the zombies stop still!

Well idk, I was playing with some guy the other day and he told me two things that seemingly worked. First at the mainframe, if you go to the furthest grate near the stairs straight across from the Kar, there is a piece of paper in the grate. If you look at it and press X/Square your character will sigh which supposedly raises your chances of getting the Ray Gun, Wunderwaffe, and Monkey Bombs. Go to the room by the Furnace room with the chalkboard and desk near the bridge to Juggernog and the Teleporter, on the desk will be a red bottle that you'll look at it and press X/Square until your character sighs and it will supposedly upgrade your Juggernog allowing you to take a couple extra hits. You'll have to press and hold those buttons for a while, maybe up to a minute, but I promise that it worked for me the other day.

The SOS on the shack consist of 9 boards 3 letters and 5 sandbags. In the shack there is an unopened 935 fields operation manual on the bottom level of the shelves and there are a few wooden crates on fire. You can also see the :?: :arrow: from the window if you looking from the clock.

:oops:

9 boards = CHECK

5 sandbags = NO CHECK. There are 8 sand bags. Coincidentally, 3 + 5 = 8

3 letters = You mean in the word SOS?

Have you confused bags with letters? :D