GK is not real...

Phantom

Ok, carbon posted this in the huge thread about Henry, I've wanted to say this since Henry started all this, but everyone was so caught up, they wouldn't have payed any attention, I know that he already posted this...but this quote deserves it's own topic.

GK does not exist, you are all getting way too into this, GKNOVA6 was a viral campaign designed to hype and promote black ops, and now a lot of people who are bored have created numerous hoaxes.

I'm posting this topic because everyone really needs to read, and listen to what he said right there.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Triixster. This hoax has been the worst so far. i dont know why every pays attention to it. Henry even said to Carbon that he was fake. so he is fake.

Carbon probably knows everything they are going to reveal Sept. 1st. It is good that carbon locked that topic, 132 pages jeeez, of CRAP

Wait, so people actually believed that GK was real, and Henry too? Like Carbon said, GK is just part of a viral marketing campaign for Black Ops by Treyarch. I think the real question is if Henry is legitimate, and as of right now, I am not sure. I think that after Max, or whoever was the member who was sent files that he said would post on Friday was, posts them, and if packages are delivered and studied, then maybe it will be easy to decide. Even if Henry is fake, at least he helped build up hype, so in that sense, he was helpful.

Thank you Triixster. This hoax has been the worst so far. i dont know why every pays attention to it. Henry even said to Carbon that he was fake. so he is fake.

Carbon probably knows everything they are going to reveal Sept. 1st. It is good that carbon locked that topic, 132 pages jeeez, of CRAP

THIS

so if Henry isn't legitimate.. what's the right perception?

... as follows?

GK is not a real facility / company, but is a scheme being used for advertisement and possible involvement in Black Ops.

Henry Langham is a random who decided to involve himself, representing himself under the GK symbol, but claiming he is a prisoner to GK and that they are poison....

It's all very strange! Henry has caused us to have a perception on GK that they didn't provoke.

Everybody now thinks GK is an evil facility that controls people!

But by using all the evidance only provided by GK (assuming Carbons recievings are GK - related), there is nothing to suggest GK is evil.

Actually...

Carbons recievings do make things seem as if GK are conspiring with evil intent! So even though Henry is a fraud, his perception and orientation on the matter is extremely accurate...

which makes you wonder why....

And fiinally.

EVEN if Langham is legitimate, and GK is for Black Ops, will we still be certain that it isn't real? (in reality?)

I mean MK was real, and alot of artists and people involved in mass communication are trying to spread truth around these days in subtle ways...

Youtube although, not very classy.

• 2 weeks later...

i am interested in everything that has happened GK or henry langham i like to pay attention to all that goes on because we dont have proof that this is real or fake so i try not to get too into these thing so i wont get let down if it is fake but i am interested, the only thing is GKNOVA0 is updated at a ridiculous rate like every 10 minutes and i carnt keep up, but your right some people get WAY too into it, its not real henry isnt real GK isnt real, group 935 wasnt real this is all fake made treyarch to keep people in the game for other reasons