Who was the person who "supposedly" had info on henry that-

TRUTHFUL LIES

Would change the whole idea of Henry? "Turn the thread 'literally', upside down"?

What was his username again? We need to message that guy. To be honest, it's okay to lock this up, but that guy, if he really has some info, it might be the time now. Maybe this is when Henry wanted the person to post the groundbreaking news, but the thread ended up getting locked.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday? Alright but I don't think that's who the guy was, I know a couple who were saying they were getting packages and getting them on friday. And bentheren? I thought that was the original poster, the "henry".

This was his post:

T, My old friend

I finally have the video transmissions.

The first will go live tonight, ahead of schedule. (circa. 22:00pm GMT)

It makes sense to share it. doesn't it?

GK has had their chance. Innocent people could get hurt, they need this information.

You will need to search for Die Wahrheit (I could never fucking spell German words)

Die Wahrheit must be shared at all costs.

How's the wife?

H

The transmission will be here: http://www.youtube.com/henrylangham

Yes I believe you guys are referring to maxninja114; indeed he has stated he'll possibly reveal the information on Friday when the "packages" arrive.

Also, this Friday is the 13th...I presume the possibility of an event occurring involving this only because its Friday the 13th.

BTW barricade your homes...for Jason is coming to your neighborhood :lol:

Henry gave me precise instructions as to WHEN i should give out this info...

...and so far, i haven't seen this TRANSMISSION, or i might have, but i didn't quite catch it yet.

Without ANY contact with henry i REALLY have no clue as to when i should drop this info, so i will wait until Friday when the "packages" arrive to everyone, POSSIBLY he could be referring to what we may be getting in the packages...or maybe not, whichever way i will wait until Friday to reveil the info (i also have it screen cap'd on my Youtube channel for verification/proof)

Also, i was wondering if anyone else got the message when i posted PART of what he sent me on one of the threads...

"You are the only human to know this information."

also, HENRY IF YOU ARE READING THIS LET ME KNOW IF IT IS OK TO UNVEIL THE INFO NOW, FRIDAY, OR LATER ON. YOU HAVE MY E-MAIL.

How's your wife?

Guest xeinpo

on transmission 9, didnt someone say they heard a number? did anyone get it?

he listed a few numbers it think

he...means...a...phone...number... :facepalm: