Tbh, I think we all owe Carbon an apology.

JackalBoy88

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say that i always respected carbons position (check the posts)

but locking the thread was a bad idea in my opinion

people were still talking in it about usefull stuff

the spammers were the people screaming "fake"

I played my part in it getting out of hand (a bit)

for that im sorry

HOW'S YOUR WIFE? :lol:

Whether or not henry was real or a faker...

...we ALL should apologize to carbon for some of our actions. This whole mess really HAS MESSED WITH OUR MINDS. And i think carbon just wanted to keep the clutter of the thread to a minimum, but that didn't seem to work. People kept bashing him and disrespecting the rules. Like i said, even if this is 100% real, most of what we posted about him was childish and insecure. I am following this to the end though, whether or not if it is fake.

So Carbon, i apologize for my actions and posts. I will still follow this "henry langham" guy even if he is faking it. I just hope that you can apologize to us for whatever we did.

You don't have to apolgize, I was just trying to share my opinion on the matter which many people disagreed with.

I don't dislike or like any of your differently based on your reactions to my posts.

As far as I am concerned we (CoDz) are ready to pwn any zombie easter eggs if they have that mode in Black Ops.

Whether it be hoax or real, CoDz has an amazing way of coming together doing some amazing research.