September 1st?

DancingZombie

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since its supposedlly a "Full MULTIPLAYER Reveal", I doubt we will see any co-op whatsoever. A beta would make alot of sense and alot of people happy since MW2 would have benifeted greatly from it. I think the 1st option is most likely but of course i hope for all of the above :D

On September 1st there is going to be an event in LA where abunch of gaming media people (Kotaku, IGN, G4, ect.) will meet up and be able to play black ops multiplayer. They had one just like it for MW2. They revealed some of the perks, guns, attachments ect. They also let people record the games and upload them. So maybe they will let people record the games with the theater mode then have a way for them to retrieve them once their done. Im pretty sure it was sponsored by Xbox. They announced some other stuff there like a limited edition xbox. So hopefully they will announce a beta there. The only problem is that if this one is also sponsored by xbox, its probably going to be a xbox only beta.