Zombie voice actor(No longer rumoured)

Guest xeinpo

Guest xeinpo

Ok so we probaly remember there was a voice actor for a zombie in black ops(Found by IMDB) but it said rumoured so it wasnt official well i uploaded a video of the imdb thing and someone commented "No longer rumored :D" so i went onto IMDB to check it out and he was right hes no longer rumoured so im not sure if IMDB is a tiny bit like wikapedia where anyone can edit but this is another strong clue that zombies shall stay in the COD series once again reply leave your thoughts and create new and more theorys :D peace.PS exscuse my bad grammar its not the best

Lemon

PSS. if you wonder why i always leave lemon its in my youtube name lemonglitcher :D ok peace for now

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This, along with all of the countless clues being given to carbonfibah personally, is all the confirmation I need that Zombies will indeed be in Black Ops.

Oh, and as a sidenote, look at the top of the cast list, second down. Josh Peck (from Drake and Josh) will be the voice of Special Agent Harris. Lulz.

lol that's hilarious, I didn't notice that, anyways, on-topic, amazing find, there are just so many clues to it...there's no way that zombies isn't in BO...well only thing to do now is wait till September 1st for more MP news...and hopefully co-op news.

No that I've calmed down, I realized this more or less this confirms zombies. Treyarch is awesome!!!! They listen to us unlike stupid IW. I hope they patch MP glitches quick too. This is off topic but remember the care package glitch? I did that with Emergency airdrop and got an AC130 EMP and 2 Chopper Gunners. It would be hell if Treyarch has glitches like that.

Guest xeinpo

thanks..guys..my..space..button..broke..so..i..cant..really..talk..properly..now..but..thanks..for..all..the..support..:D

lol...man...this...is...hard!...i.....see....wat..u...r...going....through...=(

ye..i..know..i..cant..play..minecraft..either..and..theres..a..REALLY..big..update..tomorrow..for..friday..the..thirteenth..:(..i..hope..i..can..get..this..fixed..it..better..not..be..a..permanant..brake..=(

• 1 month later...

Looks like there will also be a militia faction too based on the last actor on the list. Do you think they are just talking about the Vietcong?

The game takes place in more areas than Just Vietnam. Russia, Cuba, South America, and others im Sure. There will more than Likely be a Militia Type Faction in Cuba or south America.

GASP! Just realized this. WHERE Is Gary Oldman? Wasn't he on the IMDB Page Voicing Reznov.

Looks like there will also be a militia faction too based on the last actor on the list. Do you think they are just talking about the Vietcong?

The game takes place in more areas than Just Vietnam. Russia, Cuba, South America, and others im Sure. There will more than Likely be a Militia Type Faction in Cuba or south America.

GASP! Just realized this. WHERE Is Gary Oldman? Wasn't he on the IMDB Page Voicing Reznov.

i see him on there.. he is on the top of the list.. but it says (rumoured) so idk :?