JD_2020 hints at Multiplayer Beta for Black Ops

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this hinting at it????

He is specifically saying that there is no beta yet.

People are scamming people out of real money claiming to have "inside connections" to treyarch and they claim to give them a beta.

He is saying it so people dont lose their money.

I tried giving you a +1, but it wouldn't let me :(

I don't think he is hinting that there will be a beta. There is no way to play yet, but there will be in November. Thats said there probably will be a "beta" but I think it will be more a demo then an actual beta since the majority of people who get it wont provide any feedback.

No Offense, But Seriously. . . All it takes is TWO Brain Cells to Figure out All of the people offering Beta Codes ARE Cons. They have Beta Codes for a Beta that The Company, the one creating the game that this supposed Beta is for, Hasn't even announced yet? Yeah. OK.

I know how much people want to play this game, but just wait for a legitimate Announcement and in turn a Legitimate Code. Have a little patience, its not that difficult.