So much left undiscovered....

I feel like there is so much to be discovered in this game. When mw2 came out almost everyone forgot about W@W. Well I didn't. I want to make this topic known. We need to get a team together to investigate every little thing about ALL of the zombie maps. Especially Der Reise. the release of mw2 seemed to overshadow the undiscovered mystery of Der Reise. Heck maybe they even left stuff in there about Black Ops. Who knows??

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah dude i agree.

everybody is talking about der Riese, but i think especially on verückt and on shi no numa is still some stuff to investigate... For example: on shi no numa u can use the telephone (it even gives an achievement) who is that guy u can hear talking? or all the TUNGUSKA paintings? if the zombies came from the meteroid of Tunguska(Russia), why is there another meteroid in japan (storage)? did nikolai brought it all the way from russia to takeo in japan to make experimets with it?

I've poked my head around Shi No Numa and Verruckt before, but half the time I can't get any team mates, and I don't do that good during solo.

But what really confuses me is 1) Could these possibly be the same Marines from Nacht der Untoten? and 2) Why is Richtofen in Japan, in full uniform, after WW2?

What system are you all using?

Has anyone discovered why there are question marks on Der Riese?

Not really but there is a thread made to answer what the :?:'s have in their locations. The question mark by the m1a1 is either of that room where zombies spawn out of the ground or the SOS shack where they spawn out of the ground.

I believe that all of the Marines died from Verruct except one...Tank Dempsey. (This is just a theory)

His quotes are very similar to the ones from the marines in Verruct. Tank's quotes in Der Riese are usually meant to "insult" the zombies. ex. "K.I.A. Maggot Sack!" Similar to the ones in Verruct.

At the beginning of Verruct the American says "Okay, let's see about gettin' the power back on." Then in Der Riese, Tank is quoted to say "Imagine that! We need to turn the power on. How original!". When Tank says "How original", he may be reffering to the Power in Verruct.

Well, Thats really all I have.

I truly think Tank was apart of Verruct.

If anyone notices, as stated above, Dempsey is very similar to the Verruckt Marines. One of them at least. He seems to have grown to hate the zombies over time, hinting at him being more experienced with zombies, also leading to Verruckt theories. Over all it's become quite questionable if Tank was at Verruckt. Maybe he was there at one point and moved to Shi No Numa, which would explain why you don't play as him, who knows.

I think there is much we have discovered but there is also much we haven't discovered. Honeslty MW2 was a waste of time and I think we need to go back as everyone has said.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The 8th Radio is in Der Riese on the iPod touch. Although nothing has been done with it yet, I did activate it. Unfortunately I couldn`t listen to it as I got overwhelmed by zombies and had to run. I haven`t been able to activate it since.

Do you think you could do it again and post some 8th radio audio up here?

The 8th Radio is in Der Riese on the iPod touch. Although nothing has been done with it yet, I did activate it. Unfortunately I couldn`t listen to it as I got overwhelmed by zombies and had to run. I haven`t been able to activate it since.

Do you think you could do it again and post some 8th radio audio up here?

I'm not sure if I could get it to work again. There's some kind of chronological order it goes in. It wouldn't activate when I tried it again. Besides that I have no audio recorder that would be compatible with my iPod.

• 6 months later...

I believe that all of the Marines died from Verruct except one...Tank Dempsey. (This is just a theory)

His quotes are very similar to the ones from the marines in Verruct. Tank's quotes in Der Riese are usually meant to "insult" the zombies. ex. "K.I.A. Maggot Sack!" Similar to the ones in Verruct.

At the beginning of Verruct the American says "Okay, let's see about gettin' the power back on." Then in Der Riese, Tank is quoted to say "Imagine that! We need to turn the power on. How original!". When Tank says "How original", he may be reffering to the Power in Verruct.

Well, Thats really all I have.

I truly think Tank was apart of Verruct.

I did read on one of the stories/theroys sites of zombies that tank had a team before shi no and that only him survived. I totally agree that he was in the first too as a marine it makes quite a lot of sence :)