Confirmed Black Ops killstreaks

RedDeadRiot

Lets make a thread for confirmed killstreaks.

From the teaser we get this

:19 - RC Bomb

:23 - Care Package

:30 - Whats been confirmed to named an "Archangel Missle", comparable to MW2's predator missle.

:32 - If you freeze the frame, you'll notce a large "tactical" bomb on his D-Pad menu, Ideas about the streak could be Napalm, or mortors, both bomb shells look alike.

1:01 - you see a harrier looking jet on his d-pad menu. Harriers were flying at this time, but mainly prototype models. (It is now confirmed to be a F-C4 Phantom)

1:05 - you see what is clearly a napalm strafe along the back of the shot.

Throughout the trailer you notice chopper fire coming in, confirmed to be choppers thanks to the minimap, good looks Razlo!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the minimap when you see the gun fire coming through the windows. It's obviously a helicopter killstreak... I mean they would use a helicopter icon on the minimap for a harrier...

Also, when the care package gets dropped off, it's dropped off by a Chinook Helicopter which may also have some other role with killstreaks.

On the radar it shows a chopper when the fire is coming in.

Also notice the rocket flying through the building over the rc car.

At 1:04 there is a harrier on the radar.

A few things not killstreak related i noticed:

No graphical ammo display - just numbers

Equipment + grenade slots (grenade+claymore at the same time)

As well as recording and saving of video clips.

i remember seeing at the point where the guy useing the balistic knife, an "artilery" like logo on the mini map. Maybe someone can that that?

Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm about 99% sure that's an artillery strike. Also, the big bomb, while I don't know what it is, It does look very front heavy... like the front is bigger than the back. I've seen bombs like that.... wait... :shock:

... my god... it's an atom bomb!? (fat man)

no way though, they said no game ending killstreaks.

*shivverS*

I guess it doesn't really have to end the game... maybe it just wipes out the enemy team once then gives them "radiation poisoning" for the rest of the game?

Idk... I kinda hope I'm completely wrong here.

EDIT: Also, add artillery strike to the list. You can clearly see an artillery strike at the top of the minimap during the Ballistic Knife scene.