JD_2020 New Tweet (Hidden Info In The MP Teaser)

Bo x Zombie

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are brand new finds, as of 8/11

These are going to be listed in order as I found them:

- At 00:58 a red star can be seen on the end of the right ballistic knife

- At 00:04 & 00:33 you can see a Hind resting on a heliport

- the so called "backpack" that's seen first at 00:31 is actually a radio

- the unknown item first seen at 00:16 on the D-pad is a proximity sensor

- At 1:07 the man who is sniped has a MP5K with a banana/extended clip rather than its avg. clip

- At 1:00 - 1:04 a soldier shoots two hip-fired rockets [not grenades] - unknown weapon

- At 1:23 proof the game shows you updates of friends when they update their titles & emblems

- Smiley Face Head Shot sticker also seen at 00:52

- Proof you can send your saved kill cams to friends in the middle of a match at 1:22

- Proof of clan tags carved into weapons >> this is a long one

In the very beginning (tmKs)WayneNoobton kills lin3noise with his Car-15 that had tmKs carved into it. Later in the trailer at 00:45 he changed his clan tag to (iPwn) and still using his Car-15 there is nothing carved into the same spot on the weapon.

>> hope you found this helpful and interesting, I'll see you all at September 1st

what is visual bullet count :oops: soz, no idea

the little bars that showed u how many bullets u had left in the game u only get numbers but who cares if they took it up but i will miss the xp bar RIP

- At 1:00 - 1:04 a soldier shoots two hip-fired rockets [not grenades] - unknown weapon

can anybody find if someone has slowed this down and or zoomed in on this because akimbo RPG sound fucking annoying

I can almost guarantee that the guy Diving to the ground is just hitting the normal crouch/prone button. Its not going to be some special maneuver. When your sprinting and hit the thumbstick to crouch then you Dive to the ground.

The less HUD the Better, but then there is Hardcore mode with No HUD at all. Its better without all the clutter on your screen, no points popping up, no stupid callsigns or "First Blood" Type "rewards" (At least in modern warfare, and now unfortunately in Black Ops) screaming onto your screen, and into your ears.

And As long as the Weapons HAVE recoil, the Hardore DOES NOT have ricochet, and the Maps are good for Search, and you CAN TURN the MUSIC OFF, then it'll be fine.

And there's probably nothing to worry about.

there was no xp bar because this whole trailer was filmed in theater mode. so there most likely WILL be an xp bar in the full game.

i am not sure if he meant akimbo RPGs because i am sure treyarch would never do that

It probably shows all hud in theater mode. But i dont think it was entirely filmed in theater mode. And yeah you guys are right about the XP bar, there was one in W@W.

About the akimbo rpg's. First of all it would be near impossible to do that in real life. And he wasn't firing akimbo rpg's. He fired 1 rpg, then reloaded, then shot another.