Zombie Black Ops Reveal September 24?

So maybe Treyarch will reveal zombie mode on the 24th of September.

I'm beginning more and more to think that. They will reveal the official trailer for multiplayer September 1st. The next thing they would reveal is the co-op mode(we all know it will be zombies :D ). I'd be really happy if they did.

Tell me what u think

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope that Nazi Zombies is actaully part of the game, and will not be sold as a Map Pack

(or whatever) as some has suggested!

That would piss me off so bad, and destroy my very thin love for Treyarch :D

I think we'll just have to wait (and molest JDs twitter) for stipulation on Nazi Zombies!

Well they released the zombie trailer for WAW on halloween. So they may be following a similiar schedule. Afterall zombies will pretty much be the apex of all the hype for the game. So why not have us keep climbing to that peak 'til right about a week before release.

Maybe they could make it aliens to, who knows. I can't wait to see what they have for us now. It would be cool if there was to be a map in space or something.

And pleas, bring back the funny caracters like Dempsey, nikolai and Richthofen(my favorite ;D)

i was thinking more of a pan over der riese but years later with plants everywhere the power turns on and everyone appears in the main frame teleporter and the nikolai say not this sh*t again

your underscreenpicture, check the left-low corner, look realy good, doesn't that look like a guy with a german helmed on his head or is that just my imagination?