JFK

iFailz

Yeh, i'm a new member. But, I took the time to read about all this GKNova stuff.

An well, who can't resist not wanting to get involved? :D

But, on topic.

I haven't seen this brought up, except once.

But, it was only ever vaugley mentioned.

The clip of JFK on the GKNova TV.

Has anyone considered the JFK case to be relevant?

We all talk about how, we've found evidence of brainwashing formulas.

An actual test of people using mind control.

I watched a docummentry on JFK, suspected to be 'one' of the biggest cover ups in history.

Well, a theory of mind control being involved.

(This is what could make JFK being on the GKNova TV relevant.)

It was suspected that Lee Harvey Oswald murdered JFK.

Yet, many suspects and evidence against the crime.

Always hinted to there being more then one sniper.

Maybe some secret governement assassinated him.

Let's use GKNova for an example.

And maybe they brainwashed Lee Harvey Oswald into thinking he did it.

Or making him do it.

I just think we've left this conspiracy to a side.

An we should maybe shine some more light onto this?

JFK's Assassination was at the height of the 'Cold War'.

So, it must prove relevant.

Hope any of this information is useful.

EDIT:

Found some information relating JFK, Cold War, Vietnam War etc.

"Col. Prouty spent 9 of his 23 year military career in the Pentagon (1955-1964): 2 years with the Secretary of Defense, 2 years with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and 5 years with Headquarters, U.S. Air Force. In 1955 he was appointed the first "Focal Point" officer between the CIA and the Air Force for Clandestine Operations per National Security Council Directive 5412. He was Briefing Officer for the Secretary of Defense (1960-1961), and for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

At times he would be called to meet with Allen Dulles and John Foster Dulles at their home on highly classified business. He was assigned to attend MKULTRA meetings. In this capacity Col. Prouty would be at the nerve center of the Military-Industrial Complex at a time unequalled in American History. He has written on these subjects, about the JFK assassination, the Cold War period, and Vietnamese warfare, and the existence of a "Secret Team". He backs up his his work with seldom seen or mentioned official documents - some never before released."

Reference: http://www.prouty.org/

Hope this helps! ^^;

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Although that is some highly interesting stuff discussed.

I'm trying to combine the evidence of brainwashing/Mind control.

With that of the JFK assassination.

An would be interested if anyone could present any valauble information on this and how it all may have been linked. An that brainwashing/mind control may have been proved successful.

With the assassination of JFK. Had it been linked.

Mainly, the fact that the unknown subject sitting in the chair.

Is being shown JFK, brings such thoughts to the surface.

An the 'Secret Team' that is mentioned, proves to be highly relevant to the story.

But, I guess this whole conspiracy may be covered in the campaign.

:S

I have read somewhere ... Possibly on these forums..well it's my understanding that ...

JFK was about to reveal classified intel related to UFO's and alien technology... High ranking government members didn't want the world to know.. So they used an mkultra soldier ... Brainwashed him and got him to shoot JFK ...

Google is your friend ... Search away.. There is loads about people being brainwashed.. Given split personalities to unconsiously perform secret tasks

Google gives me crap unrelated results 60% of the time. o.-

An wow, that is some interesting information..

I guess with that it basicly sums up everything I was hoping to find out.

I presonally hope this is covered in the campaign, even if it may seem offensive to others.

on the black ops reveal trailer ( a lie is a lie) you can see lee harvey oswalds name being crossed out. and, there was a message a few months ago about this. it said something like the cabal couldnt find the spy. i couldnt find the rest, but it says something like:a controversy if the public had remembere. it basically hints to the fact that the public had been brainwashed into not remembering the truth

I don't think it will be directly within campaign .. But there will be references and secret winks at the player.. Maybe even an assassination of president Jon doe who is about to release sensitive material to the masses

Plausible deniability

I remember Derren Brown, (Whom I am a large fan of.) Looked into Mind Control, and demonstrated how it was used. For instance the way he mimic'd a person's movements until he finally began to lead the movements. Eventually he made a person walk into a TV selling store, and litterally pick up the tv and leave. On a larger scale, you can see how this could prove dangerous.

Indeedio

Derren brown = legend

I can tell your gonna love this site... Take some time to search through the forums.. You will find so much information and plausible theories to enlighten your mind.. Feel free to bring old topics back from the dead by replying if you have any input

Enjoy!

^actually no.

the person sitting in front of JFK was governor conelie.

his 'turn around' was his reaction to being shot by the bullet that also passed thru the president. and the fact that JKF leaned back is NOT an indication that he was shot from the front. a bullet that weights a few ounces doesn't have the mass/force to move a much heavier human head. to do so, the bullet would have to overcome gravity and mass. gravity caused JFK's head to lean back.

the only reason there are conspiracy theories about JFK is that they can't accept the fact that a very powerful man could be killed by a disgruntled nobody.

Quite blatantly got shot from the side

Sniper.. Graphic stuff if you see it hd

actuall that's the bullet coming out of JFK's head. high-velocity rifle bullets leave small entrance holes but BIG exit woulds.

and no one even think of bringing up the magic bullet theory. governor conelie was sitting in a rumble seat that was lower and to the left of JFK. the magic bullet theory assumes that he was sitting parallel and at the same height as JFK. that bullet had a straight path thru both bodies.

Where ever the shot came from. This map may prove to be useful.

More or less if Oswald was in the Texas Schoolbox Depository..

It makes no sense, as the shots appear to come from the Grassy Knoll.

Right of the Zapruder's camera in which it is filming from.

I may be wrong, but just trying to contribute.