Henry is a hoax

Robash

A simple example of how this is getting out of hand is that the GKNOVA6 Live Drop thread has a about 9000 views but only about 200 or so posts and the main Henry Langham thread has only about 4000 views but has over a 1000 posts! :x I remember only two months ago when this forum was way better than any other forum but now we are starting to fall. I love this forum and all the peolpe in it but this Henry Langham thing is really starting to get out of hand now. Carbon/Mods, all we need is for you to put your foot down like you have always done whether this Henry Langham thing is real or not its just that this whole thing is getting a little crazy. Sorry for the rant no flaming here :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont close the main thread on henry langham-

this forum is for investigation into this sort of thing and you just want to stop it because SOME people say its fake?

i agree that it is getting out of hand a bit with threads everywhere but dont try and remove the one that has about 1800 posts!

The henry langham thread is actually very organised and has brought quite a lot more people to codz out of curiosity.

If it is a fake then ill admit im wrong but dont treat this like group 935- its much better.

I also apologise for the rant.

A simple example of how this is getting out of hand is that the GKNOVA6 Live Drop thread has a about 9000 views but only about 200 or so posts and the main Henry Langham thread has only about 4000 views but has over a 1000 posts! :x I remember only two months ago when this forum was way better than any other forum but now we are starting to fall. I love this forum and all the peolpe in it but this Henry Langham thing is really starting to get out of hand now. Carbon/Mods, all we need is for you to put your foot down like you have always done whether this Henry Langham thing is real or not its just that this whole thing is getting a little crazy. Sorry for the rant no flaming here :)

have you seen who's posted it? carbon. everyone will most likely come to this sight, click on GKNOVA6 and then click on the first topic. then they will probably look at the topic with the second most views. not a rant, i see were your coming from, but this is real, not a hoax. read the most recent pages, it comes up with alot of stuff

what i dont get is the hoaxers...must be veterans think about it its not the best info harrys using but he is using good info complicated info this whole topic has convinced me to move to the docs much easier and DEFIANTLY legit

GOD! We've done all the docs! That one guy from another site had those docs and you all thought of them as faked. We already examined them. You are all complaining about following Henry like sheep, whilst you follow facts blindly! You are unwilling to accept anything that has not be confirmed, because jerks like 935 broke your will! Before Henry, we where on a dry spell with nothing. Now we've got something to do and you don't want to at least have fun watching it? Really? You're saying people that are just having fun are ruining the site, we're putting it to good use. I mean, come on. What have you done? And mabey we'd actually achieve something here if we all just got over ourselves.

Sorry, May somebody quickly explain something to me?

What are we trying to dismiss as Hoax here?

-That GKnova is affiliated with Treyarch (and Cod 7)?

-That Henry Langham is affiliated with GK (consequently Treyarch)

-That Henry Langham is REAL (extremely unlikely and completely stupid, but alot of people have said

somethings that make me suspect this is being taken all too seriously)).

so where I stand...

THIS IS FOR A GAME (yes?)

Some people are turning into conspiracy theorists! (like we need to discover any more conspiracies these days!)

So why do we think GK is legit, and Henry is not legit? :S :S

also i dont think treyarch would bluntly come out and say to everyone "my name is henry langham, and i am telling you about some random BS" in a f*cked up voice (all breaking up and crap). also i dont think treyarch would have an english guy doing to transmissions

Treyarch studios is in CA. so Henry, grow a pair!

Being British has everything to do with it for the reasons stated.

Also...if Treyarch wanted a decent sounding British voice actor; there are 1000's of out of work middle aged actors in Britain who would put in a more convincing performances.

Henry sounds like a 20 year old to me..up until this point Treyarch have excelled with their voice talent and this if just too far away from that to be believable IMO.

It's obviously fake. People are joining in as if they're a part of the whole thing when they aren't. Somebody made a fake account that's already on the site and got us going. But now when we find out who it was, there could be trouble. So hopefully the person just leaves and doesn't admit who they are. We have enough flaming as it is.

Also who is blaming the veterans? That's making me sick just reading it.

Shouldn't some one step in??

The poor lads... Are now giving him their address? He originally stated he had one important document he needed to send to a trusted person... They all message him asking / begging to receive the package... Now all of a sudden there is 10+ packages being sent.. To peoples home address!

I all up for people learning by mistakes .. Hey that's life.. But can we morally allow this?

Robash's prediction : they all receive something bad.. Shit,tampon, condom.. You get the jist.. Or better still.. A note saying...

" you have been done.. This was a hoax... I now have your parents address .. Thank you"

This will be how he outs himself .. Go out in style