Documents I received in the mail

carbonfibah

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the only exciting document I have seen... Bump it seeing as not many people have responded their thought ... Though carbon was quick to reply... But then the xonvo moved away from this...

I am not taking credit for this ... Just sharing it with everyone who didn't know..

Document 32 ( 3parts) seems to be written in code..

mz yviym niqpiu oocnxzc. ftwvjkvl. cvbkwkjskmi. bji xcwb. vlm vvcvl. jnsug fzqyojx bji mxmt. usugsvg lqfi qv. kwx za isl. ditkidg mv vlm yitviqu evf xpg hmcha uxitx ecpskro. rsegv. o.gvucr s.psenilii. jgaiti wh xpg ftcgs uyv. uiitgp vlm vvcvl. qv ma uxqnp bjizg. wwp sn vlm jyl. hsct pmvxmtw. jwmtfyvi 87. xidytcv zcwi gb giklteakp if vmo gck lwpszgq.

Using a vigenere cipher on the text this can be deciphered . A passphrase Is required to use this sort of cipher. Using passphrase "ice" 

ice because ..

I = 9

c = 3

e = 5

you get this:

ex ungue leinem mkultra. blurbird. artischocke. the past. the truth. blome brought the evil. someone hide it. gov vs god. believe in the welteis and the deads start walking. power. g.erman k.nowledge. beware of the black sun. search the truth. it is still there. son of the hud. four letters. buildung 87. tabular rasa ex yggdrasil ad rem cui honorem.

Which cleaned up slightly reads as...

From part, we may judge the whole, Mkultra. Blurbird. Artischocke. The past. The truth. Blome brought the evil. Someone hide it. Gov vs God. Believe in the Welteis and the deads start walking. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the black sun. Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the Hud. Four letters. building 87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable."

This  makes some sense and ties into the back story we have already established.... this to me confirms they're talking about German Nazi's and officially links  gknova to zombies , this could be our first true reference to zombies in black ops / gknova

^ kuoguy, you're corred that 'how's the wife' can be copied, but why would someone choose to mimic such a pointless, common phrase and make it one of the main aspects of their hoax?

that's what's held my interest in the whole henry thing.

but to get on topic here, i don't think the mail docs are fake as they were recieved by multiple (important) people and do have relevance to the era. the mentioning of tetrodoxin doesn't discount anything imo, as the docs also mention lsd and other things that the CIA was experimenting with.

Mkultra was an American mind control program, wasn't it? And Bluebird and Artichoke are the same, it was renamed later on.

Blome was the Nazi scientist who was involved in bacteriological warfare, so could the Zombies be infected with something bacterial that came down with the meteor, and then these mind-control programs either tried to replicate the effect of the zombies (which country wouldn't want mindless, senseless soldiers that can't feel pain?), or they were trying to control the zombies.

Mkultra was an American mind control program, wasn't it? And Bluebird and Artichoke are the same, it was renamed later on.

Blome was the Nazi scientist who was involved in bacteriological warfare, so could the Zombies be infected with something bacterial that came down with the meteor, and then these mind-control programs either tried to replicate the effect of the zombies (which country wouldn't want mindless, senseless soldiers that can't feel pain?), or they were trying to control the zombies.

Dr K Blome looks like it is written on the bottom of the zombie poster in Der Riese that can be found in the trenchgun hallway and seen at the top of the steps in the hanger (auto garage).

I dont have a HD telly, can anyone check this out?

I am not taking credit for this ... Just sharing it with everyone who didn't know..

Document 32 ( 3parts) seems to be written in code..Using a vigenere cipher on the jumbled text this can be deciphered . A passphrase Is required to use this sort of cipher. Using passphrase "ice" 

ice because ..

I = 9

c = 3

e = 5

you get this:

ex ungue leinem mkultra. blurbird. artischocke. the past. the truth. blome brought the evil. someone hide it. gov vs god. believe in the welteis and the deads start walking. power. g.erman k.nowledge. beware of the black sun. search the truth. it is still there. son of the hud. four letters. buildung 87. tabular rasa ex yggdrasil ad rem cui honorem.

Which cleaned up slightly reads as...

From part, we may judge the whole, Mkultra. Blurbird. Artischocke. The past. The truth. Blome brought the evil. Someone hide it. Gov vs God. Believe in the Welteis and the deads start walking. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the black sun. Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the Hud. Four letters. building 87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable."

This  makes some sense and ties into the back story we have already established.... this to me confirms they're talking about German Nazi's and officially links  gknova to zombies , this could be our first true reference to zombies in black ops / gknova

POW!!!

If that is correct (source??) then that is as good as it gets......

"dead start walking"= ZOMBIES

"Beware the black Sun" = Eclipse during Der Riese , ZOMBIES

"clean the world"= Its zombie killin' time

"welteis" - World Ice theory by Hans Hoerbiger which was a pseudo -science favourite of the third reich: http://www.ariplex.com/scepticon/Worter ... lehre.html

Agreed... this has got my interest again ...had to have a little go on Der Riese earlier to celebrate !!!

Also a little bit of information on who blome is where it says blome brought the evil. Kurt Blome was a high ranking Nazi scientist before an during ww2. He was arrested and sent to Kransberg Castle near Frankfurt. Later the U.S investigated more and realized though his papers said he was in cancer research, he was actually working on bacteriological warfare. He began working with the U.S to save himself from death.

The U.s began trying interrogation while the subjects were under the influence of lsd. they even tried it on Blome. Blome was in the room with frank olson when olson "jumped out of the window", but it was widely speculated that he did it. :ugeek:

Ladies and gentlemen may I introduce BlackOpsTiger from the Black Ops 24/7 forum. He was one of the guys discussing these documents there when Neejoh received the exact same package.

I've been in more places helping out then just here and there. Seems Carbon got some "special" docs that the others didn't get. You guys should look deeper at those ones ;)

"Beware of the Black Sun" those laboratories weren't for what you think they would be for :evil:

Ladies and gentlemen may I introduce BlackOpsTiger from the Black Ops 24/7 forum. He was one of the guys discussing these documents there when Neejoh received the exact same package.

I've been in more places helping out then just here and there. Seems Carbon got some "special" docs that the others didn't get. You guys should look deeper at those ones ;)

"Beware of the Black Sun" those laboratories weren't for what you think they would be for :evil:

Are you sure? Cuz all these documents look familiar. Or are you talking about the briefcase carbon got from UBoat?

Are you sure? Cuz all these documents look familiar. Or are you talking about the briefcase carbon got from UBoat?

NM they are all the same. But still. The war never ended and neither did what hey were doing to people over 60 years ago. They still run the world. In Black Ops at least.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow...I just realized that we all missed something rather huge and in front of our faces...

Refer back to the documents, namely the ones with the cards with a bunch of numbers on them. Ironically, I visited the Holocaust Museum in D.C. this weekend, and notices out of the corner of my eye one such card in an exhibit. After further reading of the plaque on the wall, it identified the card as a "Hollerith Card" which were first produced during the Holocaust by (the future) IBM to identify and track prisoners in the concentration camps. If you notice on one of the cards Carbon received, there is the infamous IG symbol. As noted before by others, that is the IG Farben logo. However, I failed to notice anybody looking any further into the cards, only into the IG Farben company. I decided actually to look further into the cards. When I looked around Wikipedia and Google, I could not really come up with much, but I did stumble across this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_ca ... ard_format

This is a Wiki that details the origins of the Hollerith Punch Card, including the soon-to-follow IBM punch card. The card shown in the "documents received in the mail" is in IBM card format. These cards *originally* were for prisoner camps, but later became a great system of programming for IBM. Each card could contain actual information based on simply what numbers were punched. From there, letters and special characters could be represented by numbers (letters had 2 number codes, special characters had 3). When looking at the documents, one of these IBM cards has columns highlighted. This leads me to the thought that some code is hidden in there. Also, the long string of numbers in the two "paragraphs" (second or third document) could be an IBM-coded message. This could potentially be deciphered. I will work on this when I have a bit more time, but I will put this out there for now to be picked at.

Also, another thing to note is that the maps shown in the documents detail a famous supposed IG Farben plant that was hiding these IBM card makers (which were being hunted at the time as they were conducting illegal acts under slave and labor laws [the Jews were being "sorted" according to what they were capable of]). This specific plant was targeted by the aforementioned Operation Paperclip.

Just putting this out there because it is definitely a start to the meaning of the cards included, and contributes to the inclusion of IG Farben in this mess. Please please please post if you have deciphered or made any progress deciphering this!!!

• 1 month later...

who were they from? email adress?

Er, the decoded message on one of the pages of the documents, highlighted:

"“From part, we may judge the whole, Mkultra. Blurbird. Artischocke. The past. The truth. Blome brought the evil. Someone hide it. Gov vs God. Believe in the Welteis and the deads start walking. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the black sun. Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the Hud. Four letters. building 87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable."

I'm just curious as to whether or not the "four letters" thing was figured out or analyzed. My guess is that it could be "NOVA", but it's just my guess. What does everyone else think it could mean?

theres a lot about I.G.Faben in the following:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/documents/16.jpg

http://callofdutyzombies.com/documents/11.jpg

http://callofdutyzombies.com/documents/8.jpg

http://callofdutyzombies.com/documents/17.jpg

and a picture of it

surely this would annoy jews though... i know a few people who would rage about somewhere close to auschwitz

finally:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/doc​uments/9.jpg

looks like a hydrocarbon or a water compound

http://callofdutyzombies.com/documents/18.jpg

german scientist talking about reactions, linked to 115 or above compound is probablility.

surely this would annoy jews though... i know a few people who would rage about somewhere close to auschwitz

Tsh. Those poor Jews, who have it worse now than they did 60 years ago.Oops, did I say that outloud?

Anyway, with all due respect, what do these documents have to do with "four letters"? Or do you mean that those documents are letters? If you mean the latter, then......wow; I felt stupid there. A letter is a writing, not just a character.

Thank you. :)