carbonfibah

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these have already been posted on another website, ive got them on my pc

doesnt really link to these henry transmissions- ill stick to that

This made me laugh.. Should of made me cry

These are real documents 100% not fake given to the top sites including carbon... And you dismiss them and use your time on the henry hoax?

These documents will lead to something.. More than I can say for the henry vids.. Thow I'm happy to work with the vets in cracking these reall documents..

P.s. Sorry if I ranted :D

these have already been posted on another website, ive got them on my pc

doesnt really link to these henry transmissions- ill stick to that

This made me laugh.. Should of made me cry

These are real documents 100% not fake given to the top sites including carbon... And you dismiss them and use your time on the henry hoax?

These documents will lead to something.. More than I can say for the henry vids.. Thow I'm happy to work with the vets in cracking these reall documents..

P.s. Sorry if I ranted :D

im not dissmissing them- ive already read through these from a different website so ill leave this to you

why are you dissmissing the henry langham things as fake? its worth a try.

Document 1 is what the guy says during the reveal trailer.

Document 7 is interesting. IG Farber was critical in the supply of German troops. Ford , Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Bank of Manhattan, and Standard Oil of New Jersey were all members of the Board of directors of American IG.

Infact...

Taken from :http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/chapter_02.htm

All these firms helped Hitler and the Nazis in some way.

Document 1 is what the guy says during the reveal trailer.

Document 7 is interesting. IG Farber was critical in the supply of German troops. Ford , Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Bank of Manhattan, and Standard Oil of New Jersey were all members of the Board of directors of American IG.

Infact...

Taken from :http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/chapter_02.htm

All these firms helped Hitler and the Nazis in some way.

im i the only one who reads the live drop? in one of the first few docs, it talks about an american company that in ww2 were accused of giving the germans chemicals.

also, to the person who says GK is a higher power, whoever leads america at the time of henry, has let the GK go to work in alaska/america. this has been happening for a long timm roughly 50 years.

Am i the only one who thinks http://callofdutyzombies.com/documents/4.jpg looks like a teleporter from der riese?

The numbers r just split in the middle put the 2 sets on numbers together and it look like a teleporter

I can see what your saying ... My first thought was very resembled "the bell" Nazi UFO prototype ..

Something for sure .. Those numbers must translate to something... Maybe using the "punch cards" they can be deciphered ..

Has any other site cracked this one?

They had weeks head start... They should know something