idea

okay so this is kinda a far guess but mayb treyach hasnt relaesed the next map pack bcause their waiting for us tofind all the easter eggz on der riese mayb we missed a radio or somethin i heard a rumor tht there is a 9th radio out side the map im probly wrong but plaese leave ur opinions in comments

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so this is kinda a far guess but mayb treyach hasnt relaesed the next map pack bcause their waiting for us tofind all the easter eggz on der riese mayb we missed a radio or somethin i heard a rumor tht there is a 9th radio out side the map im probly wrong but plaese leave ur opinions in comments

Dude wtf? Can you please spell right i have no idea wtf your trying to say.

Okay, so this is kind of far fetched, but maybe Treyarch hasn't released the next map pack because they're waiting for us to find all the easter eggs on Der Riese. Maybe we missed a radio or something, I heard a rumor that there is a ninth radio outside of the map, I'm probably wrong, but please leave your opinions in comments.

There is no ninth radio, and I'm about 75% certain that there are some easter eggs that we have missed, but they have to be pretty well hidden, because we certainly have been trying to find it.

You must bee extremly stoopid den.

To quote demon

This site is used by many people from all over the world and of all ages. So this means if you're flaming somebody on the site, you don't know whether or not that person is old, young, new or anything. Flaming not only disrespects the person(s) involved, but it also puts down the morale of people. Nobody wants to see all of the hatred and negativity... It has been an issue that is honestly gotten out of hand.

Please respect each other

Carbon has already said that they had made another map but they ran out of time to put it out. He met the lady who did the songs for the map packs and she confirmed she did an additional song (I don't remember if Carbon heard it or not.) Also lets just drop the flamming stuff so I don't have to delete any posts or lock the topic, k.

You must bee extremly stoopid den.

Don't even start. I'm not trying to be a dick but at least try to spell right.

Carbon has already said that they had made another map but they ran out of time to put it out. He met the lady who did the songs for the map packs and she confirmed she did an additional song (I don't remember if Carbon heard it or not.) Also lets just drop the flamming stuff so I don't have to delete any posts or lock the topic, k.

dang...so he met Elena Siegman? that's tight, I always activate those songs when I play, even if it annoys the hell out of most people.. did this happen when he went over there to tour the studio?