Your Trophies/Achievements for World At War!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 100% complete in W@W in my trophies list. I am currently playing COD classic for another plat, just another 8 stages left on Veteran and another tally to the board. After that I dunno, I still haven't played MW2 solo so I guess I can go for those before BO comes out because when it does the world will stop.

1500/1500 Achievement points for me. As of 1 Year ago Tomorrow.

I too would like more Achievements. I mean. . . I don't like achievements. . .

@ Mickey. modern warfare 2's campaign on Veteran took me about 5 hours and I died less than 10 times. It was so ridiculous. Further convincing me that the game was created for monkeys.

Can't WAIT for Black Op's Achievement list.

Not 100% how sad. I'm at 31 out of 50. I mainly do the zombie achievements. The only ones I don't have from that is in Shi No Numa, the one were you kill the zombies with the traps and the secret achievement which I din't know what that is, so if you remeber please share the info.

I have like 40% or something, i haven't even beaten the campaign yet. The last mission is so ridiculously annoying. I have like 40% again in MW2. No spec ops for me. This is probably because i always go on like the second easiest difficulty, since i normally just dick around in the campaign and shoot all my teammates.

I would probably would have like 60% in Cod4. If cod4 had trophies.

Sum of all zeros is easy guys!

I did it on Veteran and got 49!

Honestly just aim ahead of the planes!

Trix, I am not aware of the 10th prestige achievement, I am not 10th but still have all trophies = 100%

really? hmm....must be xbox only, it's called "Go Get Some Sun" lol I think it's hilarious.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've gotten all of the zombie achievements except one zombie with 3 different traps, 75,000 points, And boarding up the windows; All in Shi No Numa.

The trap one is really easy just start out in the fishing hut and hit the trap, then when it's over hit the flogger, then go to the comm room and hit the barrier there. Make sure though you kill one with each trap. And the window one you can do in round 1, just kill of the off the round and keep one at a window and keep boarding it, and it'll eventually pop up. The Big Baller one I got while I was in a 4 player game so I don't know, in solo I would just use machine guns or run a train outside the comm room. Hope this helps