I will Visit the Wewelsburg next week!

Dudes,

next week i´ll visit the Wewelsburg (burg = Castle) near Bielefeld, Germany.

For those guys who dont know what the the Wewelsburg is, i´ll try to explain.

The Wewelsburg was the Headquarter of the SS in the 3rd Reich. Suckers like "Heinrich Himmler" (2nd most powerful dumbass besides to Hitler in 3rd Reich) had their offices there. You guys might know that the "Schwarze Sonne" --> Black Sun was the secret main-symbol of the SS. The whole castlte is filled with Illuminati signs, black suns and other strage symbols. They loved the occultism especially Himmler.

Today its a museum and only approx. 60 miles away from my hometown. I will go there and make some investigations. Maybe ill find something interesting that might help us.

Maybe they can tell me if there will zombies in Black ops!? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

JD_2020 you dont need to confirm it anymore! I already know there will be zombies! The guy from the museum told me there will be zombies. :lol::lol: :lol:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I don't know wether you played it or not, but back in the day there was a level in Medal of Honor: Underground that took place in Wewelsburg. The OSS sent in a Maquis fighter (Manon aka you) to investigate the place and steal some documents from Himmler's office while he was away. Inside the castle, I shit you not, was a group of guys wearing suits of knights armor, and get this, it gets even better...you know how in Black Ops you get a crossbow? Well that's something Medal of Honor did first...it didn't shoot explosive-tipped bolts, but it was still good at killing those knights. It was a prototype military crossbow called "Big Joe."

If you have a playstation, and you're not an idiot who thinks between CoD and MoH that one's superior to the other, then go check it out. I played the Wewelsburg levels drunk/high as shit once with an Eminem CD turned up in the background.

Ha! I wish I lived in Europe.... I can only dream.

I've been watching a show about a castle in Cezech Republic known as the "Gate to Hell". Freaky stuff. Been known to have demonic sperits along with an origional test site for teleportation technology.

Take pictures mate. So we can also investigate besides i like pictures. If you could of course. But have fun.

When they let me..? According to their webside, its absoloutly forbidden to make photos. But who cares? :lol:

When im back ill tell u all what i have seen!

Here is the webside (in english) for those of you who want to learn more about the Wewelsburg!

http://www.wewelsburg.de/en/index.php

Take pictures mate. So we can also investigate besides i like pictures. If you could of course. But have fun.

When they let me..? According to their webside, its absoloutly forbidden to make photos. But who cares? :lol:

When im back ill tell u all what i have seen!

Here is the webside (in english) for those of you who want to learn more about the Wewelsburg!

http://www.wewelsburg.de/en/index.php

Wait a minute oh i have seen this place before not actually but pictures and footage. Oh well have a good time.

Mates,

tomorrow ill go on the trip to the Wewelsburg. Im really exited what i will see. I will take as many pictures i can. If they let me.

Today I was looking for more information about the castle and i found this in the web:

There is a story that Hitler actually had zombie soldies made. It also states that the zombies were let loose in a small town somewhere in Russia to test them out. The inhabitants saw this and went inside and locked their doors and windows. The zombies, not really to bright just stood there. They were not aggressive nor were they looking to eat.

It says eventually, the SS just ended up destroying them all because they served no use at all.

The Germans have a phrase Kadavergehorsam, that denotes blind obediance, or "obediant corpse", but no evidence of experiments to reanimate corpses for military (or other purposes). The nearest anecdotal account is that of a ceremony that was rumoured to take place at Schloß Wewelsburg where the preserved heads of SS Officers killed on the Eastern Front were returned and communication (via necromancy) was attempted in order to gain information.

There are claims by Anton LaVey and Michael Aquino that they adapted this ceremony into their ritual "The Rite of the Stifling Air", but there is no proof any written evidence from Wewelsburg actually exists.

The idea of reanimating dead soldiers to fight as shock troops isn't all that insane (at least to the military), and it was pursued by military scientists on all sides.

However, there is no documented proof (or even good evidence), that any of them actually succeeded. There is some evidence that it was one of Hitler's suggested projects, but there is nothing to point to it ever being implemented, or its subsequent success rate.

The project in question is known as "The Litchfield Experiment". Be forewarned though, that any search on this is likely to turn up an “X-Files” episodes (Chris Carter used the name as an homage to the alleged Nazi project in an episode).

If you want to look for urself here´s the link to that page

Source: http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http ... s%3Disch:1

Scroll down and click the link HIMMLERS WALHALLA

Then scoll to the bottom of the side and look to the blue box in the right side.

On saturday ill tell u my imprssions and maybe post some images!

Gents,

on last Friday I finally made the trip to the Wewelsburg and it was really interesting.

That place is really fascinating and a bit freaky. Unfortunetly i couldn´t take any pictures because all visitors were checked by security. :( That sucks...

I can only try to tell what i have seen. There are lots of occult symbols (i´ll search the web for them and post them here PROMISED!!). Some of the symbols i have seen before, some of them never. All "Hakenkreuze" (Dont know the translation sorry) had been destroyed by germans after the war. As u can imagine its an extreme illegal sign in germany now.--> Thats why the Zombie mode never came out here! At the main entrance, the lobby, is a huge black sun on the floor made of black and white granite. On the walls of some rooms were kind of paintings which looked like illuminati letters! But im not sure. They just looked similar to those in CoD WaW. The black sun appears very often. The guy from the museum told us that most symbols were destroyed after the War by the russians because they tried to burn the castle down.

The guy told us also, that during the war many people were killed in that castle. Not only the people from the concentration-camp (which was nearby), even many german SS-Officers and Scientists during to secret projects. To my question what kind of "secret projects" that were (I really hoped he said: "Project Glocke" ;) ), he couldn´t give an exact answer, because most of scietists ond SS-officers were killed after the war by the soviet army or suddenly disappeard. Noboy really knows where they went to. A few of them maybe were safed during to OP Paperclip but probably they fleed to Chile, Argentinia, Urugay or Paraguay. But that is not sure. In fact that the russians tried to burn the castle down, they destroyed many many important documents about the Scientists, SS-Officers and the victims of the KZ (concetration camp).

In fact that i couldn´t take pictures its really hard to explain what i have seen! The castle is very huge. Almost a "gaint" :) Within the next days ill search the web for some pictures of those symbols n signs. Then i´ll post them here with a lil footnote.

Thanks for ur interest!