So what's going on with gknova6?

zBoyGamer

Hi, I'm new to Codz and I have been checking the site alot before I signed up here about the whole gknova6 thing. I pretty much understand it, but did you guys really solve EVERYTHING? It seems that way because I am reading new posts like "Why has treyarch stopped" and

"we need more things to uncover". My question is why not keep continuing to solve what you have not yet solved. I believe treyarch is waiting for us to solve something important. And what happened with that suitcase with all the stuff in it? Was everything solved in that? Like I said though I'm new so I'm not fully updated on all this. Oh and also, why is the site not working right for me? When I go to it, it only shows the middle of the T.V. and the top and bottom are just black. Another thing I noticed, and I'm not sure if this happened with anyone else, after I entered that password the first time (before it started only showing the middle part on the T.V.) every other time I went to the website, no matter what, it would still show the thing after the password is entered with all the T.V. monitors.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, there's a lot of stuff floating around that people havent solved and maybe we've missed something big that treyarch want us to find. But, who knows, maybe its not treyarch and we've just been uncovering random stuff. i mean, someone recently found something involving the illuminati and it left me thinking how this has anything to do with call of duty or zombies. I bet when cod black ops is released we'll ask treyarch about all of this and they'll be clueless.

i think your problems with the gknova 6 site are down to your browser or plugins, or maybe not.

just like to say that i have in no way helped with uncovering stuff so im just bitching really.

some of the members here have gotten very deep into GKNOVA6 and carbon signed with treyarch saying he cant tell us anything. but there is some new stuff on black ops and what others are figuring out(warning it is 11 pages)

http://forums.digitalwarfare247.com/ind ... -new-viral

How do you know Carbon agreed with TA to not say anything? I think that they just agreed to not talk about some of the things he might have seen while at Treyarch headquarters.

someone recently found something involving the illuminati and it left me thinking how this has anything to do with call of duty or zombies.

actually, if you listen to dr. rictophen he talks about the illuminati and how it should continue=)!

:facepalm: you have Rictofen's picture as your avatar, and you spelled it wrong in your post, and in your sig :facepalm: lol that's hilarious :P

someone recently found something involving the illuminati and it left me thinking how this has anything to do with call of duty or zombies.

actually, if you listen to dr. rictophen he talks about the illuminati and how it should continue=)!

forgot about that, lol

some of the members here have gotten very deep into GKNOVA6 and carbon signed with treyarch saying he cant tell us anything. but there is some new stuff on black ops and what others are figuring out(warning it is 11 pages)

How do you know Carbon agreed with TA to not say anything? I think that they just agreed to not talk about some of the things he might have seen while at Treyarch headquarters.

I can confirm that he did infact sign a TA. I know this because i was asking him questions about GkNova6 aInd he said that he cannot answer one of the questions that i asked him because he signed a TA. HERE is a suspicious thing that he said to me "Join the dots, Bassicly part all of the peices of the story together to make one GIANT story, Remember the dots".

I myself still havn't managed this yet but hopefully someone will.

I can confirm that he did infact sign a TA. I know this because i was asking him questions about GkNova6 aInd he said that he cannot answer one of the questions that i asked him because he signed a TA. HERE is a suspicious thing that he said to me "Join the dots, Bassicly part all of the peices of the story together to make one GIANT story, Remember the dots".

I myself still havn't managed this yet but hopefully someone will.

why havent you told anyone this? im gonna look through now-