Nukes ARE easy to get!

Here is a little giude to those of you that just cant get a nuke.

GameModes=Domination/Ground war/TeamDeathMatch/Free-For-All.

KILLSTREAKS: Harrier Strike (kills=7)

Chopper Gunner(kills=11)

Nuke(kills=25)

STRATEGIE 1: Camping. This is the noobiest way of getting a Nuke but ptobably the easiest way to get started. What you want to do is find a spot where alot of people run past on the other team and just camp it out till u get the 7 kills then call the harriers in then hide and hopefully this should get you our chopper gunner then your nuke

STRATEGIE 2: Flanking. Probably one of the harder ways of getting one but should get you your kills quicker what you want to do is try to sneak round to the where the enemy are not facing and just go through that area and pick the people of. This one can be hard to pull of but can be very rewarding.

SRATEGIE 3: Spawn trapping. This is a very hated way of getting a nuke but can also be rewarding. What you want to do is try to find whare the enemy is spawning and kill them as they spawn. THIS IS A VERY HATED WAY AND IS NOT ADVISED.

Hoped this helped if you want to see these Strategies in action msg me on XBL my gt is my username.

Thank you From BRA1NL3S5

Remember to Give BRA1NS

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe...my latest nuke was rushing with the UMP45 w/ FMJ || USP Tac Knife with Marathon, Lightweight and Ninja...guys I was playing against where pretty nooby for me to get a quad spray, then triple knife for the Harrier, and only get 6 kills with it....not camp once after it and still manage to get it lol....it was my second best nuke ever :P

But my suggestion for nuke is....PLAY WITH FRIENDS, that is sooo much easier, my friends and I, when we where on a roll, actually had a 17 game streak ending with nukes it was awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

That killstreak is 1 of many many MANY reason why I don't play MW2 any more. The nuke was the worst idea for a killstreak. I have never had one and never will get one. Period. Not saying I suck or don't know how to play. I couldn't care less. I've hated the game since an issue happened and there is nothing IW will do about it. I know I have messaged them over and over. I'm not surprised to have not gotten a response.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol I remember the first time I got a nuke it was in Afghan and I was rushing with that same KS set-up. I rushed till like 20 or so kills. Then I started not exactly camping but playing very defensively. My set up was Scar Silenced, stinger, scavener, cold-blooded and ninja. I was hanging around that square grassy patch near that sniper bay and that place of cover with the explosive barrels. I got a few kills and I was on my penultimate kill. I heard someone move inside the big hut, I threw a couple flash bangs, got the hit markers but no reaction. I slowly slowly creeped up into the hut, took a guess he was on the inside wall and quickly ran round the corner and stabbed blindly, got a kill, nuke sound and symbol came up... epic pants jizz.

2nd time was fun, was in Invasion same killstreaks, slightly different set-up. Was my first game after like a few weeks without playing. Got harriers, got choppa, shooting in that building with the windows at the north of the map, finally got nuke, set-off and like 2 of my friends were also in my game on my team. After nuke they were like "OOOOHHH!", I turned my mic on and freaked out down the mic.

Good times... good times..

Then it got boring and the nuke got too easy and completely ruined the game with boosters and such.

• 3 weeks later...

I have gotten 25 kills a couple of times, but I dont use nuke, because it makes no sense.

Just simply 4- Care package 8- Emergency airdrop 11- Chopper Gunner/AC-130 and you basically CANT fail unless your not a good player.

BTW, Killstreaks in this game are ridiculously overpowered, I mean harrier strike placed goodly, the bombs can get you like 3 kills, then the harrier itself rapes like 6 guys. Then AC-130, it gets you multikills all the time.

I personally ALWAYS use Cold-Blooded Pro with Ninja Pro and a suppressed weapon, so I will not get killed by killstreaks that often. Also blocks out UAV and enemies cant see me from radar.

I try to keep off from teammates to save my ass from the killstreaks/UAV. :lol:

• 1 month later...