Modern Warfare 2 map pack 3!?!?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xeinpo

vertigo is a brother in arms level as for gulag and oilrig hmmm i dont think IW are that lazy to just completely pluck 2 levels like that and the pictures are pictures from campaign as for shipment EVERYONE wants that so they just put it in there so i think its fake

I wouldn't completely right this off as fake. But

A) Vertigo looks like a carbon copy of highrise

B) No way 2 maps from the campaign were just copy and pasted into multiplayer

C) Why are there only 4 maps?

D) He showed the shipment screen all zoomed out, because the icon is exactly the same as the cod4 one.

E) They already removed the playlists for resurgence, so why would they replace the resurgence playlists with new ones just so they could be replaced again.

F) He said at the end of the video his friend "Las Veggis" Hosted the game, but if you look only one person was in the lobby, so that parts a lie since las veggis and him would need to be in the lobby.

G) The same guy uploaded a video about how he got Black ops early, he took a case from some other game then printed out the black ops cover and put it in there. The piece of paper isn't even close to fitting too.

So never mind about that "I wouldn't completely right it off as fake" part.