I AM DONE.

I am done with this game. UMP pros. No fucking recoil. Hitmarkers on snipers with SPP. I hope Black Ops is much better. Oh yeah, one off a nuke and get UMP'd. FUCK THIS GAME.

LOL! Said that in December. I knew this game was going to be horrible as soon as I saw the first gameplay footage. Played the game for about a month, finally couldn't handle it anymore and replaced it with Bad Company 2

"A bunch of pussy-a$$ douchebags with fancy heartbeat sensors on their guns"

Which is absolutely Hilarious, and points out many modern warfare flaws on at least 6 occasions.

Like:

And that why i play search and destroy, try it.

The fact that Search is completely ruined in modern warfare 2.

It's annoying, but at the same time it's just how people play the game.

Agreed, People will always find something to complain about, and people will always find ways to exploit the game and ruin it for everyone else.

BUT modern warfare 2 gives people at least a hundred reasons, half of which can't be blamed on players exploitation. The game is just bad.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. This game is so addictive I mean, I want to stop playing it but I can't. God @#!*% Infinity Ward stop making such addictive games. *Holds head in frustration* Oh and by the way, your done? I bet you'll start playing this game again tomorrow and say that you love it again

I could not have said this better myself. lol. I hate mw2 and love it both at the same time. ARGH! F infinity ward.

Explain how the ump is overpowered. Explain how you get more hitmarkers in MW2 then you do in W@W/Cod4. Explain how UMP rushers are worse from MP40 juggernaut pros.

I don't have to explain; go join a ground war and you'll see the SHITTY spawns, overpowered guns, and no recoil (ACR aka GAYCR)

lol but the last game you played is MW2?

The game is broken, now, I know some people will disagree, but it's true. If MW2 was a good game, you wouldn't have threads like these. Modern Warfare 2 is by far the worst Call Of Duty game. Infinity Ward was trying too hard with regards to making it bigger and better and they failed to see it's flaws. They still have not fixed the most obvious problems with the game. The overpowered killstreaks, higher level advantages (prestige advantages), hacks and other things have not been addressed and it is ruining the game's playability and longevity.

sigh, i do. what happened in that video has never happened to me. i have on some occasions been killed after 2-3 seconds of spawn but never like that. i still love it and play it heaps. a lot of the bad things dont happen to me as much. no idea why.

• 1 month later...

In my opinion, every gun is underpowered, for example a .50 calibre round would rip you in half and somehow you can get JUST a hitmarker? most guns should be 1 or 2 hit kill, and the location damage needs to be sorted out. This is why in my opinion, the best game ever is Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, it has amazing realisticity, great firefights, realistic injuries and a storyline that isn't totally insane. But zombies is the best game mode without a doubt

After 134 days of not playing MW2 at all I returned. And I have to say it's quite a fun game. I played some demolition and sabotage, but both teams went for the objective. Yes I know this isn't frequent, but hell, it worked for 6 different games with different teams. I think if you get bored with the game you immediately start getting picky. And yes, some things are overpowered, but do something about it. Getting Chopper gunnerd to infinity ? Just swap to your cold blooded/stinger class. Getting blasted away by a team of UMP users ? Get out your SCAR and show them what a real powerful gun is. Seriously, if you keep on dying it's mostly your own fault.

The people that can shoot you around corners ? Remember Counter strike where you can shoot through 6 walls of concrete and your shot will not lose power ? (wallbang) Remember all the other great shooters with some flaws. No game is perfect, if you don't like the game, leave or stop complaining all day.

• 2 weeks later...

After 134 days of not playing MW2 at all I returned. And I have to say it's quite a fun game. I played some demolition and sabotage, but both teams went for the objective. Yes I know this isn't frequent, but hell, it worked for 6 different games with different teams. I think if you get bored with the game you immediately start getting picky. And yes, some things are overpowered, but do something about it. Getting Chopper gunnerd to infinity ? Just swap to your cold blooded/stinger class. Getting blasted away by a team of UMP users ? Get out your SCAR and show them what a real powerful gun is. Seriously, if you keep on dying it's mostly your own fault.

The people that can shoot you around corners ? Remember Counter strike where you can shoot through 6 walls of concrete and your shot will not lose power ? (wallbang) Remember all the other great shooters with some flaws. No game is perfect, if you don't like the game, leave or stop complaining all day.

Oh if I die it's my fault? So, when I get OMA DC noob toobed out of spawn its my fault. Or the buttfuck spawns when I spawn in front of people? :facepalm:

I agree with every bad thing said against MW2 here. I still play it though. Sure, the game mechanics are busted, and sure the game can get very one-sided. I still come back though, cuz the perks are fun, the guns are fun, the rare games that are actually balanced are fun, and it's fun to destroy other players.

It's like people whining because they got "hard scoped" when if you think about it, people are just too BK to admit that quick scoping definitely came after hard scoping and everyone is still too BK to admit that they'd rather spray and get effed over because they don't know how to quick scope than get yelled at because they hard scoped.

People just need to grow up. It's a video game.

lol ur right...how many snipers in the army do you think go charging the battfield quickscoping left and right? NONE! most REAL snipers survive weeks stalking their target living off a granola bar until they HARDSCOPE or just sit and normally scope them from a mile a way (world record). Modern Warfail 2 has affected the way many people see snipers. While i think this game is addicting and i love it while hate it at the same time, the only thing thats keepin me going is the challenge of trying to get a nuke. i will most likely return it to my friend when black ops comes out because it is so flawed and it just plain SUCKS!

The UMPs aren't the thing that annoy me. Its the campers, commando tac knifers, over powered kill streaks, and infinity noob tubes from 1 man army or scavenge combined with danger close.

There are also other things that annoy but not quite as much as the things listed above like heart beat sensors.

• 4 months later...