I AM DONE.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. This game is so addictive I mean, I want to stop playing it but I can't. God damn Infinity Ward stop making such addictive games. *Holds head in frustration* Oh and by the way, your done? I bet you'll start playing this game again tomorrow and say that you love it again

Ha LOL we all know that we love MW2 when your the raping the others hardcore. I DO

I guess nothing is wrong with the UMP; it's like every other gun, but it's pretty much the ultimate "Marathon, Lightweight, Ninja" class rape gun. People are always using it because they can flank and spray you to keep themselves safe. It's annoying, but at the same time it's just how people play the game.

It's like people whining because they got "hard scoped" when if you think about it, people are just too BK to admit that quick scoping definitely came after hard scoping and everyone is still too BK to admit that they'd rather spray and get effed over because they don't know how to quick scope than get yelled at because they hard scoped.

People just need to grow up. It's a video game.

it has good damage, no recoil and good accuracy.

lol accuracy and recoil are the same thing!

Wth are you talking about? Accuracy is how well a gun can put off a round to where ever you aim it.Recoil is from the force or discharge of a firearm. They are completely different! :lol:

hate MW2. bunch of pussies camping with heartbeat sensors. noobtubes are everywhere. commando pro is awfully cheap, the whole thing is screwed up. FIW. i sold my MW2 and use the money on a down payment for Black Ops. Now i just play W@W multiplayer and i still love it.

it has good damage, no recoil and good accuracy.

lol accuracy and recoil are the same thing!

+1 For you, I hate it when people say "zomg this gun is so accurate!" If you have your crosshairs on the person the bullet will hit them.

Explain how the ump is overpowered. Explain how you get more hitmarkers in MW2 then you do in W@W/Cod4. Explain how UMP rushers are worse from MP40 juggernaut pros.

I don't have to explain; go join a ground war and you'll see the SHITTY spawns, overpowered guns, and no recoil (ACR aka GAYCR)

And that why i play search and destroy, try it.