IMPOSSIBLE!

novasix

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TWO OPTIONS:

1. this guy is being a jerk thinking he is cool acting like he is a member of gkn6 trying to make a fake easter egg..:(

2. GKN6 has been monitoring this site and seeing what we have collectively discussed about trying to unravel the codes and messeges, AND has decided to tell us that we are doing good...

im thinking the first one but i REALLY wish the 2nd were true

either way both options are possible, i mean i joined yesterday but i had been looking at this site and at the forums for a couple of weeks before. its most likely a joke(not a good one at that) kinda like how there was said to be alien terrorist in MW2 when it came out but that, as we all know was false.

well idk some say its almost cracked, others say we have only grazed the tip of the iceberg. Treyarch is putting a lot into this GKN6, and it BETTER not take away the necessary time to perfect black ops. In other words if i am unsatisfied with this new CoD (which is highly unlikely), i will blame it on this GKN6 crap taking up everyone's time down at treyach.

TWO OPTIONS:

1. this guy is being a jerk thinking he is cool acting like he is a member of gkn6 trying to make a fake easter egg..:(

2. GKN6 has been monitoring this site and seeing what we have collectively discussed about trying to unravel the codes and messeges, AND has decided to tell us that we are doing good...

im thinking the first one but i REALLY wish the 2nd were true

Omg! I was gonna make this account as mine, but i had trouble thinking of a username, my friend said "novasix" i asked why he said to just do it so i did it, i have no profile description because I don't have time to make one. I told him he could make any posts he wanted, unfortunately he posted this fake. He explained to me why he wanted this username, and im furious! :evil: Im gonna change my password so he won't post anything like this ever again... Im sorry for the misunderstanding...