What was your favourite CallofDuty game?

My favourite Call of Duty has to be World at War because it was my very first Call of Duty ever and was my very first FPS. I have a lot of memory's on it and it has the most epic bonus mode ever... NAZI ZOMBIES. The story to it was great and had the best emotions and feel to it than any other COD game I have ever played. :D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xeinpo

when i think back to WaW i almost cry so much memories rejected clans friends fallouts honestly the MW2 days are s### they were good at the start but...no memories

Nothing beats COD2... The graphics were shitty, the guns ALL sucked, the maps were awesome, the campaign was certainly the longest (There were like 20 missions if I remember). The eXtreme mod on PC was incredible, you could even add trip wires! Also, there wasn't any create a class or noobtubes, so it was fair for everyone, we all had the same guns.

World at War.

I agree that the Campaign was pretty Frustrating, but after suffering through it on Veteran, I feel it to be the one Achievement I actually had to Work for.

And Regardless of Zombies:

Multiplayer in World at War is the Greatest of all Call of Duty games, it is the purest and most refined multiplayer since Halo: Combat Evolved. More Refined than modern warfare and more strategic than both modern warfare games combined

And of course, Hardcore Search and Destroy.

I'll be the one guy that picks MW2. If i had to pick a second

i would pick cod4, since its more original then W@W.

But my favorite game mode would have to be Zombies [brains]

How was COD4 more original?

Modernwarfare theme or something else?

IW really only built upon what Treyarch had done

as far as multiplayer goes

I'll be the one guy that picks MW2. If i had to pick a second

i would pick cod4, since its more original then W@W.

But my favorite game mode would have to be Zombies [brains]

How was COD4 more original?

Modernwarfare theme or something else?

IW really only built upon what Treyarch had done

as far as multiplayer goes

I really don't want to start a flame war or anything on this, but IW are the ones who started the whole thing, and Treyarch simply modified the engine. I don't mean to say that Treyarch sucks, they are very talented developers, but they shouldn't have all the credit.

Actually, Treyarch first implemented sprinting, last stand/reviving, and other sort-of-perks, as well as an early version of customizable classes in Call of Duty 3. Thats what he means, and Thats not to say anything negative about modern warfare or infinity ward.

REALLY?

CoD1 guys!!!! the story, gameplay and multiplayer were and still are great or did you all only start playing cod games when the graphics started looking good?

noobs.... :mrgreen:

hahahha lol I started playing at CoD 3, and I've seen videos of CoD 2 but never played it, and I have no idea what CoD 1 is like

Probably Modern Warfare. I dunno. I don't really have a favorite game because they're all epic in their own way, but I was playing the game high as a kite when the nuke went off and killed me for the first time. Even the No Russian level couldn't top that. So yeah, I guess it's a tossup between Modern Warfare, Nazi Zombies, and GKNova6.

Yeah i played cod 1 when i was young....

but i still go back BECAUSE:

1. Theres now about 200 maps.... + user made ones!

2. The game is still fun, no 'noob' guns, spawn killing or perks, just barebones!

3. MODS! my favorite one was the mp_ship (which wet work was copied off) when i looked up, there were people flying matrix style (and it was raining!) at eachother while pistol whipping and shooting, then a guy died and fell straight past me into the sea... i loved that game! the funniest thing was hiding in the chimney of the ship...... :mrgreen: