strange similarities -treyarch and gknova6

kuoguy

you may have noticed that on the gknova6 website you see two arms with no hands from a first person perspective and this person is sitting in front of a lot of tv's and monitors and stuff. http://gknova6.com/ (type in code)

Now, on treyarchs website, and this seems to be the main black ops advert picture thingy, there is a picture of a man facing the 'camera' and his arms reach beyond the picture up to the elbow. http://www.treyarch.com/

im thinking that the gknova6 thing is the same picture but from the soldiers perspective

i believe this to be a solid link to treyarch and would explain why their are some arrms in the picture for no reason. Nuclear arms! tell me what you think- :shock:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are somewhat on the right track. the GKNOVA website shows all of the TVs with the person sitting there. At the beginning of the reveal trailer you see from the perspective of a man sitting in a chair looking around to the left and right. If you watch as he looks left the TVs and monitors look a lot like the layout on the GKNOVA site. Unfortunately you don't get a full on look at the monitors during the trailer. I am not able to grab still of the video in order to show what I mean, perhaps someone else can take a look.

Here is a pic of the GK site from one of the earlier threads, I know it is not a perfect match but I think it is pretty close. I think the connection to the GKNova site is that it is the location that the man is being interrogated which leads to the flashbacks he experiences in the trailer.