Donate To CoDz

I have added a paypal button on the bottom of the homepage and forum.

9936448638.jpg

I urge you to donate $1 - $100 or anything in between.

I have spent over a year working on CoDz and getting the site to where it is now. I would hate to have to close it down. I wish I got paid to run this site, as if I did then I would never ask for donations. However, I don't want you to think I am just trying to get money out of you, I am merely asking for your support to keep CoDz alive. I know many of you love this site, just as much as I do. I have spent countless hours on here trying to make a great place for a great community.

Those who do donate will be awarded, I will be creating a new group for donors, a special VIP addition to the site for paid users, forum badges, t-shirts and more. Donation awards will be determined by the amount donated.

Right now people who have donate $50+ gets a CoDz T-shirt.

There is a special section when you donate which you can give me a message, that is where you enter your username so I know who this generous gift is from.

I know many of you are young and do not have paypal/credit/debit cards, etc... in that case if you really want to donate cash or a check we can discuss this via private messages.

Remember every little bit helps.

Thank you,

Carbon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made a donation - Carbon, let me know if anything goes wrong with it......it said it went through.

For some reason it came up in my Dads name, but its not from him lol.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I deeply appreciate your generosity. Rewards for your kindness are in order. I will get back to you on what that shall entail.

I have made a donation - Carbon, let me know if anything goes wrong with it......it said it went through.

For some reason it came up in my Dads name, but its not from him lol.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I deeply appreciate your generosity. Rewards for your kindness are in order. I will get back to you on what that shall entail.

No problem - happy to help. Im excited :D

What about limiting the size of signatures and things? I don't know how much you feel like being Hitler, but there are quite a few people with multiple GIFS and tickers in their signatures. I dont know the statistics, but I bet that doesn't help the bandwidth situation. I myself have a somewhat large Signature and would gladly reduce it for the good of the site. Along with donating when I can.

What about limiting the size of signatures and things? I don't know how much you feel like being Hitler, but there are quite a few people with multiple GIFS and tickers in their signatures. I dont know the statistics, but I bet that doesn't help the bandwidth situation. I myself have a somewhat large Signature and would gladly reduce it for the good of the site. Along with donating when I can.

Hmm... Would this affect the site's bandwidth? I know that my signature is hosted by photobucket, not CoDz, would this still drain the bandwidth?

We only have about 6,000 MB left of bandwidth of what I added the other day, so if the CoDz site goes down, you will have to wait until Aug 1st to use it again, because I can't afford to spend money on adding even more right now.

So don't be surprised is the CoDz site is down for a day or two, (today, 30th, and 31st)