Donate To CoDz

sk8pro, "Yeh right" what?

And kuoguy, the thread got out of hand due to spammers and repeat posts. A thread taht is being used to spam is not a thread at all.

the reason for the spamming is because of the huge amount of people taking part and contributing to the thread-

its inevitable with lots of people trying to speak

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly, deeply wish I could donate, but I too am one of the young ones. I'll see what I can do, I will try as hard as I can to get a donation through. I think I speak for every user on here when I say I don't want this site to go under. Again i will be trying to get some money through.

Yooo I'm younger (14) but I do have some money so we can try to mail it in or something. :)

I'm in Canada and got no credit card but I have like some money that I could possibly mail to you or something. Message me if that would be possible.

I'm from Canada and have some canadian money as well, but i think it would be useless, but you never know...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The fee will be just under $100 which will be good for another year. The plan expires on November 5th (couple days before Black Ops arrives)

So if you can, we need to start raising some funds to help cover it. Any little bit will help out a lot.

The donate button can be found at the bottom of the forum and homepage.

The wildhoney plan, which we have is $95.40 http://www.freehostia.com/wildhoney.html

statsrh.png

I am going to start showing a meter to how close we are once some donations start to come in.

The fee will be just under $100 which will be good for another year. The plan expires on November 5th (couple days before Black Ops arrives)

So if you can, we need to start raising some funds to help cover it. Any little bit will help out a lot.

The wildhoney plan, which we have is $95.40 http://www.freehostia.com/wildhoney.html

I am going to start showing a meter to how close we are once some donations start to come in.

Donate, or the site will be down on the day BO comes out. Bad news. Note taken.

Donate, or the site will be down on the day BO comes out. Bad news. Note taken.

nooooooooooo, we must not let that happen!