Dempsey Comes To Black Ops Zombies?!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the characters are supposed to be dead according to some but maybe Ritchofen and Takeo escaped and possibbly Tank or maybe just him and Nikolai died idk

Hmm but I believe that SNN came after DR because if you play Tank on SNN and play the music he asks the others if they are going to put a song in every map now. And I dont recall a song for Verruckt. And that could really help with the Black Ops theory like maybe they went the the future (Vietnam Era) and fought in some maps there[left to be discovered]and then went back to end the whole thing in DR and in SNN [brains]

And also in DR you can only get one Wunderwaffe due to limitations unlike in SNN where they found that huge rock known to be Element 115. And thats why there was no Area 51 map because they had a shit load of that already [brains]

Nobody knows who lived and who died in Der Riese. The trailer didn't show anything, people thought Dempsey was dead until they closed in on it and showed he was still alive after the explosion. So stop assuming. Chances of him coming back however, may be very little but it's a possibility. Nobody knows anything about zombies until Treyarch says so or the game is released.

the characters are supposed to be dead according to some but maybe Ritchofen and Takeo escaped and possibbly Tank or maybe just him and Nikolai died idk

Hmm but I believe that SNN came after DR because if you play Tank on SNN and play the music he asks the others if they are going to put a song in every map now. And I dont recall a song for Verruckt. And that could really help with the Black Ops theory like maybe they went the the future (Vietnam Era) and fought in some maps there[left to be discovered]and then went back to end the whole thing in DR and in SNN [brains]

And also in DR you can only get one Wunderwaffe due to limitations unlike in SNN where they found that huge rock known to be Element 115. And thats why there was no Area 51 map because they had a shit load of that already [brains]

I don't know about Shi No Numa coming after Der Reise, but there was a music easter egg in Der Reise. Furthermore, that comment in Shi No Numa has no relevance as it was kind of a joke since there were music easter eggs in the previous 2 maps.

I honestly think the Promotional Trailer for Der Riese has ZERO Relevance, to Anything. People can't really say who's "suppose" to be dead or Alive.

If they all died in the Tralier for Der Riese as everyone believes, then how would you be able play as the Characters in Der Riese? That is why the trailer has no relevance to anything. That is also how they could bring the Characters back.