Fly Trap Reward

me and my brother activated the fly trap and in this order tddy+bwyknife tddy+colt then monkey and we went to the box and we saw a red glowing ray gun like the pckupnch is blue it was red i dont know if its more powerful or not but it is harder to get than the wunderwaffe and i dont know if any1 else has found this :o

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea due to the low quality seeing the color difference was rather hard... If this is true you will have to videotape yourself or someone getting an upgraded gun out of the box because thats mostly likely the only way we'll believe you. Also have you considered that maybe this was a trick of the eyes?? Because I have always killed all the flytrap creatures in the exact order you described ever since Der Riese came out and have never even seen an upgraded gun in the box, much less get one.

well when i saw the gun it looked like a normal PaP gun in the box try other orders that was just what i showed my brother Bwy Colt then the monkey and we both saw PaP ray gun in the box and remember sometimes it can be other guns hey i remember it being the box being where it first spawns so try to get it by the power and lookif u dont believe me u dont but i know what i saw it had the PaP design in it