CoDz Chat *PLEASE READ*

Consider this an important announcement.

From now on, any members arguing, harassing, spamming, or other violations of CoDz's Code Of Conduct will be banned from chat for 1 week. If you are not familiar with the CoC, you can read it here, although you should ALL have read it already.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3

This has become an epidemic and I cannot police the chat 24/7. From now on if I witness any of the above, or am made privy to such infractions by other members, you will be banned from the chat for 7 days. Failure to heed this ban will result in further consequences.

If this continues to be a problem I will be forced to remove the chat feature from the site, something I really don't want to do, but if things do not improve I will have no choice.

If you understand what I am saying please post nothing in this thread 2 words (I do not want to see any posts in this thread except what I asked for, this will show me you can follow a simple rule)

"I Understand"

-carbon

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic