We need your ideas for zombie shirts!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if this has been posted or not, I have to go to bed so I can't read them all, but:

A shirt that has a picture of a death machine then an addition sign, then a white-silhouette then an equal sign then it should say JACKPOT

aka: Deathmachine(pic) + zombie(white-silhouette)=JACKPOT

Wut about the front of the shirt with a picture of dempsey with a wunderwaffe on the left, takeo with freezegun on the right, and a hellhound in the middle. And on the back of the shirt, richtofen on the left with the thundergun and nickoli on the right with the ray gun and a zombie in the middle+ on the front shirt above dempsey and takeo in bold letters saying 'they' re ready...' And on the back of the shirt above richtofen and nickoli it says 'Are You?'

shooting a zombie w/ any gun. the blood splatter would say CODZ (on back). the poster w/ the characters holding wonder weapons, but adie glocke in the background w/ at the nazi symbol illuminated and dead zombies at their feet. (on front). could do this in photoshop but since i got a new computer i cant download it >:P

• 2 weeks later...

Ill come up with more designs once carbon contacts me with more information on helping with CODz.

What would you like to do?

Well here are some of my specs.

-web designer and graphic designer (Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, etc.)

-3d artist (google sketch-up, zbrush, maya)

-video editing/video recording (gettin new HD capture card soon)

-well organized and hard working.

-loves the CoD series (especially Zombies) and has been involved in the gaming community since 2004 (Glitching Tony Hawk game series, getting noticed by Neversoft and Activision in the process)

so the question is, what would you like me to do? :]

i've seen a lot of good designs on zazzle, if you go on and look up nazi zombies a few things come up, maybe we could look at some of those designs and use them as inspirations i guess

http://www.zazzle.com/random_weapon_box_shirt-235521611591117151

http://www.zazzle.com/cod_zombies_tee_tshirt-235232647713143777

two of my favorites... you can also use this site to make the shirts, i'm pretty sure of that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just emailed a (somewhat) local business that does t shirt printing. I am waiting to hear back from them. I am trying to figure out what size or kind of images they need to add to the shirts.

So once I get the sizes, I will come back and relay that info and so we can try and get some BADASS CoDz shirts to give away.

• 2 weeks later...