What will you play first???

dont even want to think about how much time is left but am reminded everyday by the CODZ counter.

I plan on having it for all consoles including Wii. I want to play solo campaign and than never turn off my console again, I'll be very busy with MP and coop until the next Treyarch title.

My MW2 for 360 is dead so I took it as a sign to enjoy more W@W. I beat all the stages on veteran and since I didnt play it on the same save file becuase my PS3 had the yellow light of death with the W@W disc was in it therefore i'll have to destroy the game once again to earn the Platinum.

All in all knowing that 11.09.10 couldnt be sooner but what if a lie is a lie and they release it 09.11.10. Maybe we are reading this date wrong? Arent there numbers in the poster, "12:18 9:11" and a third set of numbers with a bunch of designs that look like the red dots on the moon??

Isnt the game done? We've seen footage and gameplay, no? I'll be happy with stick figures and unfinished glitches version where i get stuck in the walls. Yes 1 undone copy of BO for me please.

k bye,

micksaints

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definitely play the Campaign first, it gives you a feel of the game, and unlike others i find it genuinely exiciting. Then I would play Zombies if it is at the end of te campaign. I dont know if this is true, but I think there is also going to be a seperate co-op campaign...zombie campaign possibility? Then I would play multiplayer, get bored of it, then play zombies until November. Then I would buy Call of Duty...um.....World War 1 Ops.

LOL BTW It will be MW3 i think there is going to be a CoD every november now so...

I would definitely play the Campaign first, it gives you a feel of the game, and unlike others i find it genuinely exiciting. Then I would play Zombies if it is at the end of te campaign. I dont know if this is true, but I think there is also going to be a seperate co-op campaign...zombie campaign possibility? Then I would play multiplayer, get bored of it, then play zombies until November. Then I would buy Call of Duty...um.....World War 1 Ops.

LOL BTW It will be MW3 i think there is going to be a CoD every november now so...

There all ready is a CoD every november it been like that for a while.

well I am probably not going to buy it right away, because i did with MW2 and i am regretting not waiting a while and listening to what the community says. I joined this forum after reading much of the information about GKnova6 and BO, and i really hope it isn't as disappointing as MW2 was. Sure, i still enjoy it from time to time, but all the BS grenade launchers and 25 ft commando lunges kind of discourage me from playing it for to long. i didn't have that problem with CoD4 or WaW, and that means that IW REALLY fucked up. so unfortunately for Treyarch, the have to follow what was the ultimately over-hyped disappointment that was MW2, and i can not blindly buy BO because i'm a Call of Duty fan. :(

well I am probably not going to buy it right away, because i did with MW2 and i am regretting not waiting a while and listening to what the community says. I joined this forum after reading much of the information about GKnova6 and BO, and i really hope it isn't as disappointing as MW2 was. Sure, i still enjoy it from time to time, but all the BS grenade launchers and 25 ft commando lunges kind of discourage me from playing it for to long. i didn't have that problem with CoD4 or WaW, and that means that IW REALLY fucked up. so unfortunately for Treyarch, the have to follow what was the ultimately over-hyped disappointment that was MW2, and i can not blindly buy BO because i'm a Call of Duty fan. :(

Well, theres probably going to be a beta, so you can just try that out before you buy it.

Well, theres probably going to be a beta, so you can just try that out before you buy it.

hopefully the beta will be on PS3, but i highly doubt it, because we all know that Activision is being Xbox biased.

I know, i already have a strong doubt that its going to be on the ps3 which sucks (Im a ps3 player too.) But Activision isn't Xbox biased, they have plenty of PS3 exclusives. Its just that their biased when it comes to call of duty. Wasn't world at war beta 360 and PC only?

well i thought with MW2 they would make things better over time, and by now it should be the best game eva! they never bothered to fix really small things and some big things that took little effort to change.

at least treyarch are better than that