What will you play first???

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campaign, definitely. I would be most happy if the zombie mode is unlocked after completing campaign, I thought that was brilliant as it meant that all the fools who only go online missed out initially. Ideally I would like the first part to be unlocked by completing campaign and then second and third stages unlocked either by completing campaign on veteran or by reaching a certain point in the first level. that would be cool.

Multiplayer.

I would be mad if i had to play through the stupid campaign to get to zombies :x

That's how it was on WAW, just go to recruit, rush through all the levels, that's what I did. takes like 20 mins

In w@w i actually have yet to beat the campaign and i have had zombies unlocked the whole time. I actually just worked on w@w campaign today, im on the last mission :D

Zombies of course... that is unless you have to play through the whole damn game to unlock it like the original copies of WaW.

was there a different copy where you could already play zombies?

On PC if you joined a co-op server with zombies it would unlock them. I never even completed the campaign lol. Maybe that's what he meant

I would definitely play the Campaign first, it gives you a feel of the game, and unlike others i find it genuinely exiciting. Then I would play Zombies if it is at the end of te campaign. I dont know if this is true, but I think there is also going to be a seperate co-op campaign...zombie campaign possibility? Then I would play multiplayer, get bored of it, then play zombies until November. Then I would buy Call of Duty...um.....World War 1 Ops.

deffinatly campaign. i love the plots in the CoD storys. then move to zombies and play that for a couple weeks then go test the multiplayer. im kinda scared to do that though. i dont wanna be disappointed in it. maybe il just never play it so i can just imagine it as being amazing and not gettin disappointed

Campaign First, Its tradition. Ever since Finest Hour on the Original Xbox. . . And I have to do something until my buddy In California gets it. California live's in the past and midnight Doesn't come to California until two hours after its here in Iowa.

I Already have my Schedule planned out.

12:30 A.M. - 2:30 A.M. : Campaign on Veteran

2:30 A.M. - 8:30 A.M. : Multiplayer

8:30 A.M. - 9:00 A.M. : Breakfast/Shower/Decide whether or not to call in to work

9:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M(the next day) : Multiplayer/Campaign.

All Depending on whether or not Treyarch can Make another Game as great as World at War, and pull away from the mess that is modern warfare 2.

And If thats the case, I think That will put me up for about 60 hours straight. . . Lets see if I can swing that again. . .

Zombies of course... that is unless you have to play through the whole damn game to unlock it like the original copies of WaW.

was there a different copy where you could already play zombies?

On PC if you joined a co-op server with zombies it would unlock them. I never even completed the campaign lol. Maybe that's what he meant

LOL!

When World at War first came out, you had to complete the campaign to unlock Zombies, except on PC I guess.

In the Title Update for Map Pack 1 Treyarch Unlocked Zombies so everyone could play it right away.

Im from an older game generation. Back then, there was either just campiegn or EVERYTHING else was secondary. You don't screw with the fell of sliding in a new game disk and playing the first level. Anything else would be satanic! Even if you just watch the intro, the campiegn must come first! It's tradition!

Im from an older game generation. Back then, there was either just campiegn or EVERYTHING else was secondary. You don't screw with the fell of sliding in a new game disk and playing the first level. Anything else would be satanic! Even if you just watch the intro, the campiegn must come first! It's tradition!

quoted for truth